Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Marley.....did you see this........................

Avov TV Online Update

Just passing along a Post from another site, from an Avov user.
    Last night he received an auto-update to his STB, and his TV Online is functioning again.

He did not mention his model or the Firmware Update version#.

I'm just passing along the info!!!

Don't Shoot the Messenger (lol!)
    /kens

Junoir Member
    Hello, everyone: I did as is Web... no channels, Do you think is time to upgrade avov white boxes?

Thanks So Much, It did worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    ANy Avov model will work with this, as long as you can get the WEB app from your market store.

If your Avov is not connecting to server using normal ways, then try this.

In your Avov, go to the market, download the WEB app. It might be in the New apps catagory or in All apps catagory, so look around for it.
    Install that app and Open it.
    The first screen that shows when you open the WEB app is where you see the Clock and also you will see the MAC shows there too.
    Copy that MAC and check it is same MAc used before and ensure it is set like that at the website.
    Then on same screen is an Add a new Server option.
    Name your server (any name will do)
    Then the server URL is your iptv server URL .. (it would be the same URL you used before when connecting to iptv66 or rocket or nfps server).
    You might wanna do an IPTV Reset at the website now but you can continue without, it may work without the reset done.
    Once loaded and that loading bar completes, you may have to change the channel a few times to get the channels to pop in.

This might be a cloned version of Stalker application, I do not know. But it is working for those that are having issues recently connecting their Avovs to the iptv66 service.

Found in your Avov's Market....
    WEB (TVonWEB Emulator)
    Version: 1.0.11
    Stalker Emulator

and guys, this is not WebTV.. that webtv app is different and is garbage.
    So ensure you get the right one as shown above

TV Addicted
    Bad luck me Web app no load bar.
    Type in url click on update this server. Red line appears under part of url address iptvrocket.tv. Nothing happens. Go to left an click on server name screen tv goes gray. Stays for about thtrr minutes then box says the server can not be connected. Gives me choice to go back and check. I try screen goes back to web app page with clock.
    HELP PLEASE.

Quote Originally Posted by nobravo View Post
    Bad luck me Web app no load bar.
    Type in url click on update this server. Red line appears under part of url address iptvrocket.tv. Nothing happens. Go to left an click on server name screen tv goes gray. Stays for about thtrr minutes then box says the server can not be connected. Gives me choice to go back and check. I try screen goes back to web app page with clock.
    HELP PLEASE.
    try instructions carefully posted by crazed 2.0. im sure you making a mistake somewhere with Mac or URL. check carefully. kof
    "If your Avov is not connecting to server using normal ways, then try this.

In your Avov, go to the market, download the WEB app. It might be in the New apps catagory or in All apps catagory, so look around for it.
    Install that app and Open it.
    The first screen that shows when you open the WEB app is where you see the Clock and also you will see the MAC shows there too.
    Copy that MAC and check it is same MAc used before and ensure it is set like that at the website.
    Then on same screen is an Add a new Server option.
    Name your server (any name will do)
    Then the server URL is your iptv server URL .. (it would be the same URL you used before when connecting to iptv66 or rocket or nfps server).
    You might wanna do an IPTV Reset at the website now but you can continue without, it may work without the reset done.
    Once loaded and that loading bar completes, you may have to change the channel a few times to get the channels to pop in.

This might be a cloned version of Stalker application, I do not know. But it is working for those that are having issues recently connecting their Avovs to the iptv66 service.

Found in your Avov's Market....
    WEB (TVonWEB Emulator)
    Version: 1.0.11
    Stalker Emulator"
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    Mac is same on web app and box.
    I used url http:///p1.iptvrocket.tv

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nobravo View Post
    Mac is same on web app and box.
    I used url http:///p1.iptvrocket.tv

Thanks
    may be you want to reset Mac and try again.kof
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    How do I reset Mac ?? Newbie here.
    Thanks

clear settings from your box. disconnect from internet. turn your box off. go to link below and follow the instructions.
    https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket
    once done. go back to your box and try again. hope this will help. kof

TV Addicted
    clear settings in box ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast