Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Connecting issues ?... Try this

ANy Avov model will work with this, as long as you can get the WEB app from your market store.

If your Avov is not connecting to server using normal ways, then try this.

In your Avov, go to the market, download the WEB app. It might be in the New apps catagory or in All apps catagory, so look around for it.
    Install that app and Open it.
    The first screen that shows when you open the WEB app is where you see the Clock and also you will see the MAC shows there too.
    Copy that MAC and check it is same MAc used before and ensure it is set like that at the website.
    Then on same screen is an Add a new Server option.
    Name your server (any name will do)
    Then the server URL is your iptv server URL .. (it would be the same URL you used before when connecting to iptv66 or rocket or nfps server).
    You might wanna do an IPTV Reset at the website now but you can continue without, it may work without the reset done.
    Once loaded and that loading bar completes, you may have to change the channel a few times to get the channels to pop in.

This might be a cloned version of Stalker application, I do not know. But it is working for those that are having issues recently connecting their Avovs to the iptv66 service.

Found in your Avov's Market....
    WEB (TVonWEB Emulator)
    Version: 1.0.11
    Stalker Emulator

and guys, this is not WebTV.. that webtv app is different and is garbage.
    So ensure you get the right one as shown above

SimlpeTV app works too and may be found in Avov's market.
    SimpleTV is a Playlist method.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 02-08-2018 at 11:44 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

This must be a (AVOV) company problem..that they are not willing to fix.........They just want to sell the most resent box........IMHO

crazed 2.0...I'm trying to use the WEB app ..........I can put the URL in and the MAC is the same as the one in the box......But how do you put in the Credentials (username and password)

just ensure the MAC matches along with that URL and then connect (do not need to add the User and Pass, as long as your MAC matches)
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

OK yes I did try it and it does work..thanks Crazed

By the way ........are you putting your money on Patriots or the Eagles for Superbowl ??

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    OK yes I did try it and it does work..thanks Crazed

By the way ........are you putting your money on Patriots or the Eagles for Superbowl ??

gotta go with the Patriots
    - Frank Zappa

Worked for me but unwatchable I don't know if there is a buffer setting I have to adjust but out of sync . Picture and voice delay

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    ANy Avov model will work with this, as long as you can get the WEB app from your market store.

Found in your Avov's Market....
    WEB (TVonWEB Emulator)
    Version: 1.0.11
    Stalker Emulator
    So my VIXO1 doesn't even have this in the market so Im screeeeew...d

Is this only a problem with iptv66, or are the AVOV boxes affected on NFPS and Rockets too?

VIXO1 I believe is there very first box...............SLOW........................

yup i still have beta one lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast