Thread: Spinning Wheel

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...

Spinning Wheel

Good morning/afternoon/evening everybody,

Using lates SPMC on AFTV2 with build in PVR Stalker Client on s2.iks66.tv portal tried to change to s1 but was getting "authorization error"

I just got a quick question to all of you. I noticed that few of my boxes are loading the channels along with the guide but when I press on the channel the "Wheel" comes up spins for about a second or two and then just stops and nothing happens. Didn't change nothing in the settings etc.

My other two boxes RPi3 and a AFTV2 are working just fine.

Any ideas on what might happen or is happening?

Thank you all for any help.

aCiD.
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

Acid,

You changed to s2 at the Donation Checker first, before making the change in the PVR Stalker client configuration, right? If not, do that first. (The portal is s2.iptv66.tv, not s2.iks66.tv, right?)

If everything is done correctly, you might try an IPTV Reset on the problematic account.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Quote Originally Posted by ilan View Post
    Acid,

You changed to s2 at the Donation Checker first, before making the change in the PVR Stalker client configuration, right? If not, do that first. (The portal is s2.iptv66.tv, not s2.iks66.tv, right?)

If everything is done correctly, you might try an IPTV Reset on the problematic account.
    Hey Ilan,

Actually at first I didn't change the portals only did a IPTV reset but that didn't help so I changed the portal at the Donation Checker did the IPTV rest again but to no avail. Two boxes are located in MI and two boxes are in IL. I thought maybe ISP block but in two different states? I don't think so, plus I'm in IL and all is working well.

s2.iptv66.tv Correct, sorry for the mistake it was early in the morning when I was writing this.

I'll have one of those boxes tomorrow at home so I'll dig in a bit deeper and I'll see what might be the culprit, channels and epg are loading like they supposed to but when I click on the channel nothing happens, wheel will spin for a sec or two and nothing.
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.