Help pls Tvonline not connecting.

My avov tvonline won't connect anymore i have done factory reset updated my donation number reseted my mac address amd tried all servers and just won't connect any ideas? Or time to upgrade my box?

I have 3 Avov-Tv-online plus boxes that also won't connect to the servers.....RESET-----Tried different Portals-------even tested the donations in Buzztv Boxes and the donations all work......factory defaulted the avov boxes and setup the donations again.....won't connect........tried with 3 different routers.....all my buzztv boxes work at same locations also my dreamlink t1 and and t1 plus work at same location...........Must be something about the Avov--tv-online plus and V2.......................who else is having this problem ????????????

Nice to know at least im not alone on this one can any of the mods help is on this one?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...575#post182575
    post #1 on that thread.
    Look at the very bottom of that first post, for WEB application instructions. Very easy and can be done within minutes.
    Temporary sloution, but it is a working solution.

Or check the linked thread below for the instructions
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...ssues-Try-this

The WEB app should be in your Avov's Market.
    It is a Stalker Emulator (cloned version maybe), and its been reported with success with these Avovs that won't connect.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-22-2018 at 07:22 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Thanks worked for now .

I put the URL in but don't see where to put the username and password (donation) ...............
    Last edited by floder2; 01-22-2018 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...575#post182575
    post #1 on that thread.
    Look at the very bottom of that first post, for WEB application instructions. Very easy and can be done within minutes.
    Temporary sloution, but it is a working solution.

Or check the linked thread below for the instructions
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...ssues-Try-this

The WEB app should be in your Avov's Market.
    It is a Stalker Emulator (cloned version maybe), and its been reported with success with these Avovs that won't connect.
    There is a problem,my box is old tvonline ,so it donsen't have the wed app..

Avov is the worst company, I just got rid my mine.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I have a few avovs here and one of them is the very first avov that was marketed.... Avov Vixo1
    For chits and giggles I plugged it in and it is working. This box has not been connected in probably plus 3 years now.

Look in them old avovs for an app called 'Simple.TV'
    It was here in My Channels (My Apps), I may have installed it from that Market at one time but I do not remember ... and of course this old avov probably will not connect to any Market now, but it might ( I do remember that I stopped deleting apps that I had installed because I did expect that Market access to come to a stop).
    The Simple.TV app is a Playlist Player, so you would need a m3u playlist on a USB device drive, (I do not think this Player will connect thru URL).
    The playback is pretty 'choppy' thou and you sometime have to shut the app down completely and restart again to fix the playback or audio is lost often and sometimes it just crashes altogether.
    This old box is very slow at reboot as well
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-30-2018 at 09:14 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa