Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Pinball Wizard
    DEADPOOL 2:

After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Mayberry’s hottest bartender while also learning to cope with his lost sense of taste. Searching to regain his spice for life, as well as a flux capacitor, Wade must battle ninjas, the yakuza, and a pack of sexually aggressive canines, as he journeys around the world to discover the importance of family, friendship, and flavor – finding a new taste for adventure and earning the coveted coffee mug title of World’s Best Lover.

In Theaters June 1, 2018

Code:
    https://www.foxmovies.com/movies/untitled-deadpool-sequel

Pinball Wizard
    Zombieland 2:

Ahead of Deadpool 2‘s release, it’s worth remembering that screenwriters Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick (who also penned the first film) have enjoyed a jam-packed decade since they broke though with 2009’s Zombieland. That beloved film, which saw a Twinkie-obsessed Woody Harrelson lead a team of survivors that included Emma Stone, Jesse Eisenberg, and Abigail Breslin, put a wry spin on the flesh-eating apocalypse. After the film became a sleeper hit at the box office, talk of a Zombieland 2 has circulated to varying degrees, although the writers (and stars) have always seemed too busy to make it happen.

Well, Reese and Wernick haven’t forgotten about their baby. The latter spoke with Vulture and believes a second installment is coming, and not only do they want to shoot in 2019, but Wernick says the original cast might be on board:

“We’re going on the tenth anniversary of Zombieland. Zombieland came out October of 2009. We don’t know what you get someone for their tenth anniversary, but it may be a Zombieland 2 … The hope is that we’re shooting that thing early 2019 for an October of ’19 release … With the original cast, by the way.”

Wernick then added that he couldn’t share any more revelations, but that he’s also “sitting on information” that he’s not allowed to reveal right now.

Would it even be possible to film such a sequel, 10 years later, that could both retain the charm of the original and round up an in-demand cast, especially where Stone and Harrelson are concerned? There’s also the sad reality that Bill Murray won’t be back for another extended cameo, considering his character’s fate. Altogether, scheduling such a shindig seems like it would be rough for a 2019 release, but Wernick remains optimistic. We’ll see.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Doctor Sleep (2019)
    Sequel to Stephen King's The Shining.
    Ewan McGregor as Danny Torrance

'Doctor Sleep' continues the story of Danny Torrance, 40 years after his terrifying stay at the Overlook Hotel in "The Shining."
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Pinball Wizard
    Jackass 4
    Videos of people pranking each other are a dime and a dozen these days on social media. But before any of these social media platforms were the norm, the real daddies of televised prank were a group of guys who called themselves Jackass. The reality show was aired on MTV for three seasons starting from October 1, 2000, and went on till February 3, 2002. Three spin-offs of the movie have also been made. Now, the latest is that a fourth movie is in the works and is going to hit screens in 2021 Since the last season aired 17 years ago, the cast of the show had moved on to do a number of other things. One of the main leads and creator of the show, Johhny Knoxville, starred in movies and was a regular on TV and other shows. Other members of the cast also starred in spin-offs of the original show. Other prominent names from the show are Bam Margera, Steve-O, Chris Pontius, and Dave England. While most of the cast have aged, including 48-year-old Knoxville, he did admit to needing younger people to infuse some energy into the stunts and pranks that Knoxville will devise and write for the fourth installment.
    Knoxville is brimming with ideas and has been thinking about the film for quite a while now. "It's possible, for sure. It's not like we're saying no. If we did do a new one, we'd have to bring in some new younger guys - just to bring some fresh blood into it. But it's possible. I still write ideas down, just in case I get that twitch again. We're sitting on a ton of new ideas. There was so many that we didn't get to shoot for Jackass 3. We have more ideas than we could shoot for Jackass 4, I'll tell you that." Knoxville became a star with the show and admitted he could not really wash his hands completely off of the show. "It's a comedy, but a few of my friends and family members are over that part of it. I totally understand where they're coming from," he said.
    He added, "I've been doing this for so long, it's kind of tough to stop. I gotta take care of myself, but God, I don't want to stop. Am I sick? If we did Jackass 4, I would commit. But I may need to give my family a break for a second." Since it's first appearance, the series and the movies have had a loyal fan base.

Jackass 4 is being released by Paramount Pictures on March 5, 2021,

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345