Junoir Member

Post trouble with playlist

I am having trouble with my playlist not playing. Here is my setup. I use my donation(s) from IPTV66. I cut my cord over two years ago and started with the Stalker Client(the red one). After a system change I began to use the sinple client in kodi. I am using kodi 17.6 in my windows 10 computer and I also have FireTV. My internet provider is AT&T. I have managed to eliminate 95% of the buffering. The best setup for me is using the playlist. Everything was working fine even the EPG. Setting the time shift in the PVR/ EPG to "0" works well.

Now over the last few days my playlist stopped working, as with many others using IPTV66. There was a rumor that after IPTVtalk changed their domain, the server for IPTV66 would not work with some setups like Dreamlink t1 plus, Mi box, Nvidia shield, Mag 254, IPTV 66 and Simple Client. I hope this does not lead to purchasing a new donation under the new domain name to get back to normal again: New IPTVPrivateServer Domain name for service and orders!

I tried using the Video Lan Player and got the movies, music videos and Spanish channels to play but no English channels.

I read the advise and installed the Progtv. I like the progPVB over the progtv. The progpvb works on my computer and progtv works in Firetv. For the playlist is available when you opt to stop using the mac address. The complete playlist starting with the "http" and ending with the "=ts' string is used as an address in your browser to down the actual list so you can save it to your device. On the Firetv you need the SD card to avoid using memory. Okay so I got my playlist playing in this program. Everything plays okay.

But I want my playlist to play in my Simple Client for Kodi. I like having a simple cost effective entertainment system at home. Everything loads up like normal, the EPG and channel logos populate in both the guide and channel listings but the channels will not play only the movies and adult content. Changing the remote / local settings does not fix the issue. Clearing the channels in the pvr / guide settings does not fix the issue.

Does anybody have the solution to fix this so my Simple Client will play my playlist?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    it seems to be an ongoing issue, yes.

Check the thread linked below. It is a working solution.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?36382-Players-ProgTV
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren