Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

When r we going to get a fix

I am getting tired nobody gets me any ETA when will i be able to use the stb emulator again I even paid for the stb emulator for my Samsung TV and that one doesn't work either all the channels are black except for some news channels god dammit quit fucking with a servers man is always something and nobody has to decency to at least give you an ETA when it's going to get fixed but no I send many emails and no response I don't think that's a good way to conduct business and when someone is frustrated like I am they wanted to you have banned me or delete my post ..... I need a ETA and if I don't get one I just do what I got to do I'm going to put up with it

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by osc0000 View Post
    I am getting tired nobody gets me any ETA when will i be able to use the stb emulator again I even paid for the stb emulator for my Samsung TV and that one doesn't work either all the channels are black except for some news channels god dammit quit fucking with a servers man is always something and nobody has to decency to at least give you an ETA when it's going to get fixed but no I send many emails and no response I don't think that's a good way to conduct business and when someone is frustrated like I am they wanted to you have banned me or delete my post ..... I need a ETA and if I don't get one I just do what I got to do I'm going to put up with it

It's frustrating sure, we know.
    The server techs did not do this. Possibly has to do with ISP's or the guys in them Ice Cream suits. Or other unknown reasons. But the server techs did not change anything, just some maintenance issues were looked at and seems that was completed two days ago.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Banned
    Thank you for responding you know the weird part is that I'm over here on the stb emulator write with all the channels and I'm clicking every single one and just black screen right I tried to change the different players and so but if I click on the Pac-12 they come right up beautiful Krispy high definition also channel 203 is working 207, 210,211,212,213,214,215,219,222,224,225,.....227,2 31,231 all of this channels are working perfectly so it have to be something we the other channels that just black

Those results are interestng.
    Still trying to figure out why progtv works with a code that previously did not work any other way and at same location. Something in the script as to the way it gets to the server or something

I stopped trying to put rhyme or reason to iptv some time ago.
    - Ren

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    Still trying to figure out why progtv works with a code that previously did not work any other way and at same location. Something in the script as to the way it gets to the server or something

lol how long ago was that please hahahah
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Banned
    And another words for some reason there are trying to force us to use a different program or app which is the only one that is support whatever format they are using which I will investigate further I think the Extinction of each Channel link ends on .ts ....

Banned
    I think I know the problem the trying to switch the format video format Extinction of the video of each Channel but by doing that the players there are built-in to the stb emulator don't support that Extinction I went to settings and I change the player to an external player and I try every single player I could that I have install in the only one that plays the channels externally it's the damn PROG TV piece of s***app

TV Addicted

what m3u list are you using with prog tv ..?
    generic or with options ?
    gonna test for myself ..
    also both servers seem fine on there ????

Quote Originally Posted by djsolospins View Post
    what m3u list are you using with prog tv ..?
    generic or with options ?
    gonna test for myself ..
    also both servers seem fine on there ????
    i just tried with the non options generic list, but the other would prolly be better if looking to also use a EPG link.
    - Ren

TV Addicted
    i just tried with the non options generic list, but the other would prolly be better if looking to also use a EPG link.
    do you have an epg url ??

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast