No Donation Needed With Avov Ollie

Well Kudos to Avov

I have exhausted all means trying to resolve iptv66 donation with my Ollie. But .. the Ollie has the Mobdro app that gets hundreds of channels without a donation number. Including Pemiums! So Charge on you guys good luck i'm truly watching free tv!

Quote Originally Posted by kirkster View Post
    Well Kudos to Avov

I have exhausted all means trying to resolve iptv66 donation with my Ollie. But .. the Ollie has the Mobdro app that gets hundreds of channels without a donation number. Including Pemiums! So Charge on you guys good luck i'm truly watching free tv!
    a free tv?
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

The Avov Ollie comes with a number of apps installed . I have been trying to resove the donation issue but it is really a pain and I'm growing tired. So I was installing some of the apps and ran across mobdro. It list hundreds of channels you get with iptv but there is no configuration .. no donation addresses just click on the channel and your watching tv. Sometimes channels take about 15 secs to load but you have audio in the mean time. Not much buffering ... only when channel load.. very minimal. Im satisfied... Box was about $119 so without needing a donation ...its a great deal... has Kodi and other iptv apps as well. Maybe thats why the no longer support Avov????? Think about it!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    That is not a secret kirkster, never has been a secret.

Just take a look at the different forums here on site. These apps are talked about every day. Not just the avov carries these apps, many boxes do.
    Or you can install them yourself either by side loading an .apk file or loading the app thru Kodi as an addon thru process known as a zip file, or thru a repo or GooglePlay store.
    You will not find many apps with a channel line as an iptv server may have thou and is the reason some opt to have the service.

These .apk files are versatile things, some even have server access bundled into an apk file and sent out onto the world wide web (sometimes kept private and other times it is leaked).... These type of things are meant to private and have a limit as to how many can be on the server at same time, but you would be surprised at some of the content these guys put out. But again to get a channel line up as what an iptv server can give you is hard to find, if at all.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Well I have to be honest Crazed 2.0..... I am impressed with the line up. It gets the HBO's , Showtimes, Stars, Movies, CNN, Fox, History Channel, Sky,Showcase,Cartoon Network,USA,TBS,HGTV,Travel,Nick,Syfy,Food network,Bravo, A&E,Spike,AMC,Hallmark,Animal Planet, Lifetime,... Ive counted about 500 so far and Im still counting . So the line up is comparable. Not much freezing...in some ways it is better. Who wants to have to configure Kodi ... which is unstable or have to deal with loss of service they have paid for? I can deal with loss of service if it is free but who has time to read for hours to try to figure out how to get something they paid for to get working again. I think the iptv line up is great...not knocking it at all. I have been doing this for years now started out on the sat tv boxes. so i'm not exactly a newbie at this. So when something good comes along and you see your friends frustrated... i think sharing some good news would be appreciated. After all we are here to learn and test equipment and services.

TV Addicted
    Mobdro is a good service, and no it does not have the channel line up that an IPTV server may have, but when you actually start looking at the IPTV channel line up the majority of the channels are "international" channels that most subscribers couldn't care less about. I can get Cartoon Network US on Mobdro. After years of IPTV, Rocket/IPTV66/NFPS to this day does not offer Cartoon Network US. If I want to watch the Adult Swim line up It has to be Mobdro.

For those with older AVOV boxes that cannot side load apps, you can install the Cerebro IPTV addon in Kodi. Cerebro offers the Mobdro channel line up. I have an AVOV TV Online+ Running Kodi 16 and FTMC and I am able to run Cerebro on both. My BuzzTV 3000 will run the actual Mobdro app.

nothing new has been said before but yes good to let others know

Your comments are accurate for the Mobdro app and it is ok but the video quality is not that great and the behavior is really unpredictable. One day a channel is there then gone and so on. I know I cant really complain about free. However, the major problem with that app on devices that don't have a touchscreen, EG android boxes, you will need a mouse to close ads quickly and not sit through them. Another good app that I have used is ShowBox but again, probably need a mouse or air mouse. Also there will be ads and there is no support forum. In addition to that, finding the correct location to get the APK can be daunting. Many fake aps claiming to be Showbox and Mobdro have sprung up and all the do is hijack you OS and start mining Korean bitcoins. I never have that problem with this service.

been watching mobdro lots lately on a m8s android device as rocket is so unpredictable the cnn channel is international but a lot of american news and it is all free

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    maybe we should ask moddo developer for some kick backs for all the free advertising
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa