I gather darkness to please me...

Banned
    Will work with Dlite ? .

Quote Originally Posted by ssathi View Post
    Will work with Dlite ? .
    No, T2 and Z7+ only.
    Dreamlink is working on a better wifi option for other models though

Problem with the W3 here. Will not get anything more than 2.4. Tested it on T2 and Formuler z7+ and it only sees 2.4. My router is both 2.4 and 5g and I have other devices hooked up at 5G. Tested it on a windows computer and it works in 5G. Is there something that can be set on the box?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by profster View Post
    Problem with the W3 here. Will not get anything more than 2.4. Tested it on T2 and Formuler z7+ and it only sees 2.4. My router is both 2.4 and 5g and I have other devices hooked up at 5G. Tested it on a windows computer and it works in 5G. Is there something that can be set on the box?
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...ntenna-Problem

Junoir Member
    Hello Captian
    I was referred to you by some.posts that I read. I would love some.insight ...
    I purchased a dreamlink t2 w3 in April it s worked great up until now. I did absolutely nothing to my wifi router. etc. when I boot up it keeps giving me no internet. I go to wifi and my connection reg speed and 5 ghz both have full bars when I select either it sayes connecting but connection failed and ask me for the password even though they are saved connection , even if I put my password still nothing.
    I've done a factory and software reboot bit nothing. I find it funny that my date is pure random as well not sure if that's a sign.
    I also tried a wired connection and it works fine.
    The wifi router is literally right above me not more the 15 feet. all wood no metal to interfer. My speed in my basement is is 134 and 23.3.
    I feel like my antenna or box is faulty.
    I appreciate your time
    Thx
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Jason0611 View Post
    Hello Captian
    I was referred to you by some.posts that I read. I would love some.insight ...
    I purchased a dreamlink t2 w3 in April it s worked great up until now. I did absolutely nothing to my wifi router. etc. when I boot up it keeps giving me no internet. I go to wifi and my connection reg speed and 5 ghz both have full bars when I select either it sayes connecting but connection failed and ask me for the password even though they are saved connection , even if I put my password still nothing.
    I've done a factory and software reboot bit nothing. I find it funny that my date is pure random as well not sure if that's a sign.
    I also tried a wired connection and it works fine.
    The wifi router is literally right above me not more the 15 feet. all wood no metal to interfer. My speed in my basement is is 134 and 23.3.
    I feel like my antenna or box is faulty.
    I appreciate your time
    Thx
    Jason
    I responded to your PM

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Kangaroo View Post
    Indeed, I was having issues way back in the bedroom with the wifi dropping out, but this fixed them...
    HI, I just bought the dreamlink t2 with built in wifi. I have a gigabit fiber connection and on speed test the DL 2 does (~70mbps wifi; ~90mbps wired). I am trying to see if I can get better thruput out of the box to avoid buffering; with this antenna, have you done speedtest and if so what is your observation. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gr_forum View Post
    HI, I just bought the dreamlink t2 with built in wifi. I have a gigabit fiber connection and on speed test the DL 2 does (~70mbps wifi; ~90mbps wired). I am trying to see if I can get better thruput out of the box to avoid buffering; with this antenna, have you done speedtest and if so what is your observation. Thanks.
    Most often you will not get the Bandwidth you think during Prime internet usage periods.
    You need to have a guaranteed minimum specified in you ISP Contract, otherwise you may get Throttled down below the required BW for IPTV streaming.

Do a DSL speed test during prime time (4pm to 11pm)

If you get 65, what more do you need???
    /kens

TV Addicted
    I get occasional buffering ( and sometimes complete). I am considering upgrading my antenna on my T2 to this dual band one. My present wifi , d/l speed is 25mbps (which is just fine) while my d/l speed on computer (hard wired) is about 72mbps. How much better could I expect the wifi d/l speed to be if changing to this antenna ? Other than changing channels on modem wifi settings and changing the antenna is there anything else I can do to resolve this pesky buffering problem . Thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast