Cool Thanks to David at Avov

Just want to say hats off to David for helping me get my order.i received it yesterday .everytime I pmed him or emailed the company they were quick to respond .dhl was a different story.they should change shippers.

David has been very responsive to issues discussed on this forum since the release of the Vixo 2 box. The Avov team is doing a great job at customer service and support.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 793bob View Post
    Just want to say hats off to David for helping me get my order.i received it yesterday .everytime I pmed him or emailed the company they were quick to respond .dhl was a different story.they should change shippers.
    Aww thank you so much, I appreciate you taking time out of your day to thank me. I've only been with the company for a few weeks but we have had some major improvements in how we deal with our service and customer care within that time. We are making an active effort to make our customers happy and its nice to hear that its paying off. While I do appreciate the thanks, the real thank you should go out to all the loyal customers we have. Without you guys we would be nothing, so I respond to your thank you with a double counter thank you. Have a great day guys