Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

the dictator

Reseller Token Explained and doubts

Explanation 1:

If you are a Reseller and get a Discount token for 1 year for example you will get our lowest price (currently $25 per credit) available on all your purchase during the token life. So imagine that you have a token and you want to buy 5 credits, the order total will be $125 USD instead of the $225 that you have to pay without the token, in that single purchase you got the return of your investment for the discount token.

No matter how much credits you want to buy with a discount token you always get the lowest price but without the discount token to get a price like $25 per credit you will need to purchase 80 credits at once.

On the other hand the Super Dealers don't need to purchase discount tokens, they always get our lowest price available during the purchase. To become a Super Dealer you need to place an order of 80 credits and as Super Dealer you are able to create reseller accounts and assign credits to existing reseller accounts.

Explanation 2:

If you are an existing reseller you must use the Papiao.is internal checkout, if you already have a token then for a payment of $325 you will get 13 credits (325 / 25). If you are a new reseller and you place an order for 5 credtis at $225 + 1 Discount token for 1 year $100 for total of $325 then you will get 5 credits added to your account because you don't any active token during that purchase.

The discount token will start taking effect on the next purchase not in the one that you are including the token because its payment must be verified.

The discount token is only paid in 1 purchase, once active you can place new orders benefiting from the lowest price until the discount token expire if you didn't selected the lifetime option otherwise it will never expire and you will always enjoy its benefits.

If you need any further understanding about this new reseller tool please let us know.

TV Addicted
    I paid the token thru route66 and got the discount at route 66. For some reason, I thought I was supposed to get basic price at NFPS and Rocket. Is that correct?

Junoir Member
    Why i can pay when try charge me $7.50 ?

Junoir Member
    Good evening I would like to know if from my panel of resseller I can buy the token and at the same time I can buy 80 credits so that they can give me a super dealer panel even if my panel has been made by a super dealer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalo View Post
    Good evening I would like to know if from my panel of resseller I can buy the token and at the same time I can buy 80 credits so that they can give me a super dealer panel even if my panel has been made by a super dealer
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...word-of-advice

O pay through iptv66 but how do I know I have the token and now I try to buy credit and I can not buy any it redirect back to my reseller panel. .

I have the same problem

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    have you guys emailed the service about this ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

yes i mail them no fix yet

Junoir Member
    they same like they just taking your money
    i pay from February 4 and have not receive nothing
    from them but a email tell me to send my bank statement
    i email them it and still have not receive nothing to this day
    i order 50 credit the same time and receive the credit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast