Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    c/p from cricket website
    Our phones work best on the Cricket network, but we'll provide the unlock code if you meet the following requirements:

The device you want to unlock has been active for at least six (6) months of paid service.*
    The device you want to unlock is designed for use on and is currently locked to Cricket's network.
    Your device hasn't been reported as lost or stolen.
    Your device isn't associated with a fraudulent account.
    *The 6 months paid service requirement does not apply to Cricket devices purchased by Unlimited Plan customers before January 4, 2018.

If you meet these requirements and would like to unlock your device, please call or chat with a Cricket Support Advocate or visit your local Cricket Store.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Yeppers, went there, saw that and talked to their C/S Reps Twice today...! 1st one told Me to contact the Previous owner to get the Ph # and Pin #...! Did just that and They provided that infro with no problem...! Found out the previous owner was born in '49 just as I was...! 2nd C/S rep, when I gave Her the infro said They couldn't do anything unless the Prev/Owner would re-activate an UnLimited Plan for at least a Day and I told Her No Thanks...! That was just a Tad too much to ask of a Stranger...! Got connected with a co. called theunlockingcompany dot com and am waiting to see what happens...! They say They can do it for $40 USD...! It's a Samsung Galaxy AMP 2 and is loaded with all kinds of Apps I'll never use but it takes Great Pics...! If They can Unlock it I will get a Sandisk Card around 8GB so I can take pics for eBay and transfer them to My pc...! Thanks for Listening, Sorry for the Hijack...!

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Yeppers, went there, saw that and talked to their C/S Reps Twice today...! 1st one told Me to contact the Previous owner to get the Ph # and Pin #...! Did just that and They provided that infro with no problem...! Found out the previous owner was born in '49 just as I was...! 2nd C/S rep, when I gave Her the infro said They couldn't do anything unless the Prev/Owner would re-activate an UnLimited Plan for at least a Day and I told Her No Thanks...! That was just a Tad too much to ask of a Stranger...! Got connected with a co. called theunlockingcompany dot com and am waiting to see what happens...! They say They can do it for $40 USD...! It's a Samsung Galaxy AMP 2 and is loaded with all kinds of Apps I'll never use but it takes Great Pics...! If They can Unlock it I will get a Sandisk Card around 8GB so I can take pics for eBay and transfer them to My pc...! Thanks for Listening, Sorry for the Hijack...!
    any luck with that buddykof
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Yep, Believe it or not, the UnLocking Company did just that, now all I want to do is get rid of that dang Cricket Page that comes up...! Went thru all the settings in the Samsung Galaxy and it is loaded and cant find how to get rid of it...! Will hit up Youtube 2morrow to find a video on it...! Again, Sorry for the Thread HiJack...!

Banned
    Yep, Believe it or not, the UnLocking Company did just that, now all I want to do is get rid of that dang Cricket Page that comes up...! Went thru all the settings in the Samsung Galaxy and it is loaded and cant find how to get rid of it...! Will hit up Youtube 2morrow to find a video on it...! Again, Sorry for the Thread HiJack...!
    root it
    that will get rid of page

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    root it
    that will get rid of page
    You got's the Infro on How To do just that...?!?

Banned
    You got's the Infro on How To do just that...?!?
    when I rooted my samsung I used an app I found thru google
    just look for your model to see if it's available cause mine was the 4 so it uses a different app

The ones I came across show to have a Hidden Cloud Virus, when scanned with Antivirus, that can allow outsiders into the Phone so I Delete those and have yet to Open One to use...! Thought maybee if You had a proggy that worked well You might share...!

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighter View Post
    c/P
    Go to settings, General, and About.

Scroll down through all of the provided information until you find the label which gives you the device’s “Model” number. This will give you a unique number pertaining to that device which either begins with “M”, “F”, or “N”, and then followed by a series of letters and numbers.

Step 4: If your Model number starts with the letter “M”, then it is a brand new device. If the Model number begins with the letter “F” then it is a refurbished device. And if your Model number starts with a letter “N” then it is a replacement device.

M: Brand new device
    F: Refurbished device
    N: Replacement device.
    Ran Across this ;
    Code:
    https://www.cnet.com/pictures/iphone-ios-tips-tricks-hidden-features/
    while searching for something else...!

see if this helps you
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6w76ckMsZE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast