Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    for ADult channels, while viewing any channel use the left arrow on your RCU (remote control) . That will bring up the Groups. Scroll them and you will find the Adult Group

Them PPV movies as what DN or B3v have had and do have, are not available thru any iptv service or fta service these days (any that I know of and I know of lots)
    The PPV movies that an IPTV service may advertise is misleading. Yes,there are and can be many new movies in a grouping, like the VOD group, but they are mainly any movie that can be found and added to the server library and yes there are new ones along with older ones. Its like having a huge library of movies new and old...

With that DLite you do have the Adult Group available, just not so well seen
    and also you do have the VOD (which many refer to as iptv's version of PPV), to see them thru your DLIte, on your your RCU, look for the button labeled as VOD

and looking back on this thread, it looks like I had the p1 or 1p thing mixed up.. (with p1 being correct).. sorry about that
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-12-2018 at 01:22 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Chief Officer
    Ok one almost happy costumer down, i am next i am a bit seasoned though just got my free box thank you captain and the dreamlink team/farmer /crazed but my grandson 2 years + old is here for a sleepover
    i don't think he or grandma let me have the remote maybe Monday ha ha he goes to daycare and grandma to work
    and i am home alone again son of g....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123