Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    try 2p.iptvrocket.tv

At the checker site is where you can enter your email on top line and 12 digit donation number on second line and that works same as using the 16 digit Order number on the top line... maybe that was what you were thinking from that past experience
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Bullwhale
    satwatcher it is hxxp://p1.iptvrocket.tv/c/ change( xx to tt ) not 1p.iptvrocket.tv then use your donation number as username and as your password

I've tried each of these suggestions, and none of them are working. I keep getting messages that say "check internet connection and URL". Well, I've confirmed the internet connection to be working, so it must be the URL. I've tried several dozen combinations of URLs and none of them seem to make it work. I'm still open to idea, because I have to keep moving until I get it working. I have 57 days left on my donation. It's my intentions to make this work so I'll know whether or not to renew my donation when the time comes. Please continue throwing ideas at me to try. Hopefully, something from my experience of trial and error will help somebody in the future.

My original Rocket documentation shows 11.iptvrocket.tv and the checker shows p1.iptvrocket.tv. It was suggested on one of theses threads to try p2.iptvrocket.tv. I also tried p3 and p4 and p5 and p6 and p7 and p8 and p9 I also tried 11 and 22 and 33 and 44 and 55 and 66 and 77 and 88 and 99 just to wipe out all possibilities. None of them worked either. I always get the same message after trying to connect. "check internet connection and URL" or, if I really screw it up, it may say "bad address" or "URL not available". Just trying to share all of the symptoms I've run into, in the hopes somebody will spot something familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    The server URL listed at the website is usually the one to use, but that is not always the case.

1p.iptvrocket.tv
    Did you add the prefix of http:// ?
    And did you also try the full URL ? (which is shown with your rocket code thru the website).

The 12 digit Rocket 'Donation' number is both the Username and the password (same 12 digit number for both).

Is your Dlite's MAC address currently attached (linked) and showing as such at the Rocket website ?
    OK Crazed - - I checked the Rocket website...I manually entered the MAC address by clicking "Change IPTV MAC" then I was automatically logged out and I logged back in and clicked "IPTV Reset" to confirm the MAC change took effect...then I changed the Internet Provider Lock to show "Enabled" and clicked "Apply" and it logged me out again...then I logged back in and clicked "IPTV Reset" to make sure the Lock took effect..when logged back in all of the changes reflected accordingly...I'll try again when I get home from work this afternoon and let you know how it worked out...Thank you again...we'll get this sooner or later

Bullwhale
    ok here is what i would try,
    first set up mac at site
    2...set up url....p1.iptvrocket.tv( i am not a 100% sure but i think there is only 1 URL for rocket iptv)
    then donation for user and pass word.
    3..try it
    4..if it said check internet connection and URL i would try wifi if you have it hard wired.
    and if you have it on wifi try hard wired.(i do not have one of these boxes so i am not sure if they have wifi or not)
    5..i would recommend hard wired and i would try a different Ethernet cord.
    6...i do not believe the issue is the URL i believe it is a internet problem at the box or the cable you are using.
    7....i would even try doing a factory reset on the box....

Quote Originally Posted by duhhud View Post
    ok here is what i would try,
    first set up mac at site
    2...set up url....p1.iptvrocket.tv( i am not a 100% sure but i think there is only 1 URL for rocket iptv)
    then donation for user and pass word.
    3..try it
    4..if it said check internet connection and URL i would try wifi if you have it hard wired.
    and if you have it on wifi try hard wired.(i do not have one of these boxes so i am not sure if they have wifi or not)
    5..i would recommend hard wired and i would try a different Ethernet cord.
    6...i do not believe the issue is the URL i believe it is a internet problem at the box or the cable you are using.
    7....i would even try doing a factory reset on the box....
    I've already tried both, WiFi, and hard wired ethernet. The box says it's connected in the settings, and I've already watched some free channels from foreign countries witch proves it's connected. I currently have both, the WiFi and hard wire connected to it. Regardless of which one I Try, it still says "check URL and internet connection". It can't be the connection, because that's been confirmed by multiple other methods.
    Thank you for all of your suggestions and attempts. Unfortunately, I've already exhausted those items.
    I'm sure, when we all figure it out, it will be something as simple as a typo, or a missed requirement, or an issue at Rocket. I only hope my experience here can help another person someday with their D-Lite.
    I'm still wondering if, when the URLs changed for the Rocket page, and for the Forum page, maybe the URLs for the service also needed a change and we just haven't been informed of it yet???? Maybe a Mod or Super Mod can check on this theory??? If something was already logged in, it may have automatically transferred to the new URL, but a new person trying to log into the old URL can't get there from here. ????

URL did not change

if you would like,you can send me your donation number and I can take a look at things on that side.
    Click my name and send tome in private message.
    - Ren

Your code is working satwatcher.
    Working with the p1.iptvrocket.tv URL
    Check many channels and most are fine.
    I changed the MAC to my DLite MAC and that did the reset and then I did not Apply that IP Lock. I just left it showing 'enabled' but did not use the Apply function.

One thing I had trouble with was the wifi.. I had this Dlite showing connected thru WiFi but I kept getting a on screen message that Market would not load and then it would just stay on the Checking Connection screen. So all I did was plug in the Ethernet cable and I did leave the WiFi antenna connected. Then rebooted with rear switch and back on again.
    then it went straight to Checking Connection and then Updating Firmware.. after that completed it went to Live channels and started working... many channels working.

So use Ethernet connection to rule the Wi-Fi issue out (might just be my issue, but ...)

I will now reset your MAC back onto your code and reset it.
    - Ren

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    Your code is working satwatcher.
    Working with the p1.iptvrocket.tv URL
    Check many channels and most are fine.
    I changed the MAC to my DLite MAC and that did the reset and then I did not Apply that IP Lock. I just left it showing 'enabled' but did not use the Apply function.

One thing I had trouble with was the wifi.. I had this Dlite showing connected thru WiFi but I kept getting a on screen message that Market would not load and then it would just stay on the Checking Connection screen. So all I did was plug in the Ethernet cable and I did leave the WiFi antenna connected. Then rebooted with rear switch and back on again.
    then it went straight to Checking Connection and then Updating Firmware.. after that completed it went to Live channels and started working... many channels working.

So use Ethernet connection to rule the Wi-Fi issue out (might just be my issue, but ...)

I will now reset your MAC back onto your code and reset it.
    Crazed----thank you very much for putting in that much effort. When I got home from work, I tried it again. This time it worked. I did manually add the MAC address and an IPTV reset today on the computer at work. Other than that, I used all of the same information that was not working all this time. I have to assume the computer changes I made at work today did the trick. I'll probably never know. The bottom line is it works now, and, as per usual, I have the members here to thank for that. Now I just have to learn how to operate IPTV well enough to step up to a different hardware that allows for loading extra software. That way I can finally figure out how to get back my PPV channels and adult channels, since this system doesn't offer them.
    AGAIN THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP. THIS FORUM HAS SOME OF THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ON IT.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast