Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: about Papiao

Crazed, just a heads-up that there is a redirect error on payments via PayEase. I purchased two new Rockets this morning using PayEase and the payment was successful. However when they were redirecting back to Rocket, a "Server Not Found" message appeared. The URL of the redirect begins with payease.iptvrocket.is. My guess is that it now needs to go to payease.iksrocket.is given the recent changes. I did complete a contact form providing the entire URL, which includes the approval codes, so hopefully my new Rockets will be processed. At this point, I only wanted you (and others) to be aware of a possible conversion issue.

UPDATE: Just received my two new Rockets! Either someone saw the contact form or the error didn't stop the processing. Either way, I'm a happy camper.
    Last edited by Falcon05; 01-08-2018 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Problem solved!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    thanx Falcon for the report
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

get active
    I used Payease for 5 rockets, received notice with order number and note that 5 rockets have been assigned with IPTV & IKS credits but the rockets had no credits, no listings and the panel showed nothing but zeros. I, too, made the order via the old url which changed and it may have caused the problem with the no listings, no credits. I can't access the panel to see if anything has changed or not. I did receive a message informing me that the problem will be sorted out and the sun will shine again. Not sure if anyone else has similar issues but its very busy on the home front as it took several days to get a reply. For those who can't access or sign in to their panel, its being worked on.

thnx Deadwood as well for the report
    I been checking my emails, but usually they do not reply back to me unless needed, they just usuaaly fix the issue or send an email to the client.

thnx again
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Deadwood has his stuff in order now.

It was a nice message to get from Deadwood.
    The message said ....'success'
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-12-2018 at 11:50 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

Similar problem...ordered donation and cannot assign mac,,,, days clicking away on my number ... no service

Quote Originally Posted by kirkster View Post
    Similar problem...ordered donation and cannot assign mac,,,, days clicking away on my number ... no service
    This thread is 2 years old. Send a pm to crazed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Joker View Post
    This thread is 2 years old. Send a pm to crazed.
    He did and it was resolved.

Thnx Joker
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    the same issue for me I can't login

Quote Originally Posted by alimery View Post
    the same issue for me I can't login

Please read here - > http://.is-websites-not-working

try https://papiao.ru/

instead of https://papiao.is/
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12