tab 2 keyboard wont work

i have my stb emulator and kodi set up on my samsung tab 2 10.1 tablet,running great on demo an paid code.i have one problem.when i bring up the keyboard in the emulator the keyboard does not work.when i try to enter password for adult fare,the keyboardwill click but no numbers or letters but the x(only when i physically)press the x.i have been trying to figure this out for weeks now.i downloaded swiftkey keyboard , and same thing.the keyboard functions properly in all other aplications.if someone can help me out here i would apreciate it very much.thanks

think there is a fix for that just cant find it now look around kodi section if im reading right it only the adult part right kb works after that
    Last edited by Marley; 05-26-2015 at 10:20 PM.

yes thats correct,it works every where else but on the adults on stb.i have looked around for the fix and can not find it so far, so if you remember where it is please let me know.and thanks for the help and reply.

i see this which you asked http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3278-adult-channels maybe try a different version

Probation
    i have my stb emulator i set up on my samsung tab 3,.i have one problem.when i bring up the keyboard in the emulator the keyboard does not work can anyone here help me thanks

Go to Settings > Apps and see if 'Samsung Keyboard' or similar is there at all, it MAY be disabled or something simple like that! (It will say 'disabled' beside it) You can go into it an click enable in this case.