Timeshift feature

Can anyone confirm that the time shift feature (pausing and rewinding live tv) is working for them on this box?

Just a few days ago it was working fine. Since the most recent update, that was then pulled, I have not been able to get the feature to work. When I press pause, it pauses the video, but the audio keeps playing. When I press play, or press pause again, to restart the video, it just goes back to Live.

I have tested on multiple servers that have supported this feature in the past, so I have to think its an issue with the box.

Junoir Member
    This is happening to me too but if I unpause then pause again it works fine.Only got the box today

Quote Originally Posted by Mano9423 View Post
    Can anyone confirm that the time shift feature (pausing and rewinding live tv) is working for them on this box?

Just a few days ago it was working fine. Since the most recent update, that was then pulled, I have not been able to get the feature to work. When I press pause, it pauses the video, but the audio keeps playing. When I press play, or press pause again, to restart the video, it just goes back to Live.

I have tested on multiple servers that have supported this feature in the past, so I have to think its an issue with the box.
    Well i guess it's the box because I had the Formuler Z7+ Plus for about 2 weeks now and when I pause the picture is on still but the audio keeps playing and most of all when I playback a recording, it never plays correctly whether the audio gets out of synch or there's some pause/still in playback. I tried different hard drives, USB stick, changed my HDMI cord for a 2.0 version nothing works and I have the same exact problem with the T1 Plus that I purchased earlier, watching live IPTV is great but just can't record normally (also tried 2 different providers) and many other users here don't have any problems with recording on these two devices...

All my hard drives are HDD so I guess the only thing left for me to try is to record on SSD drives maybe it can make a difference. I had recording problem since day one and yesterday I tried to record with wifi connexion instead of an ethernet cable and same results. I don't want to return the Formuler Z7+ because it's a great IPTV box but I'm getting short of ideas to try but if the members here use the recording features with the same providers that are offer on this forum and have no problem with the recording feature I would gladly try a subscription but the box is supposed to record with many types of hard drives, at least I suppose so . I know that an SSD drive is much faster than HDD but I'll have to try it to check if it makes any differences...

So thank you for listening and if anyone has an idea to try, please share it with me...

Junoir Member

Audio Video out of sync

Whether I record on a microsd card , USB 3 flash drive or an external USB 3 SSD drive, the playback is choppy and audio video are out of sync!!

Which video player app works properly with this box?

Anybody knows what the F1-F4 keys are on the remote?

I have the Canadian version of Formuler 7Z +

Thanks

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moby66 View Post
    Whether I record on a microsd card , USB 3 flash drive or an external USB 3 SSD drive, the playback is choppy and audio video are out of sync!!

Which video player app works properly with this box?

Anybody knows what the F1-F4 keys are on the remote?

I have the Canadian version of Formuler 7Z +

Thanks
    I am also experiencing choppy playback and audio sync issues

Junoir Member
    hi:
    the F1 -F2 IS FOR VOD/LIVE TV