Quote Originally Posted by Deadwood View Post
I have a question which relates to 5 android devices. Three are android tv set top boxes which I was planning to use at home and I bought two android tablets which I was going to use when I was away from home. It appears there have been some changes which will prevent me from using my tablets when I am away from home.
It appears the "locks" on Country and ISP will prevent me from using the tablets. If I am locked on my Country, that would be ok since I planned to use them within the country but in another province. However the ISP will prevent me from using another Internet Service Provider so how do I get an IPTV service on 2 android tablets while I'm away from home in another province or will I have to subscribe to a different IPTV provider that allows some form of mobility ?
try using the "country lock" option only and not the ISP (internet provider lock) option, should work wherever you are, you would need to do an iptv reset to reset those options and you would most likely need to do an iptv reset when using in a different province/location anyways