Quote Originally Posted by dishuser1 View Post
read post #6
While set up info to assist is definitely helpful, in the case of the EPG issues being posted here my sense is that the varience for working or not working EPG is limited to whether one is using a MAC associated setup or an M3U setup. My experience is that using the M3U option in combo with /kens EPG source is working exceptionally well on applications such as Perfect Player. However for setups associated with a MAC address, these are relying on the server to provide the channel info and EPG data which right now is not working. I don't think this is a box (hadware) issue but rather is at the provider (Rocket, NFPS) end. I can only speak for Eastern time zone that using a MAC associated device the guide is 2 hours behind and the EPG is only populating very sparsely. In setups such as the new DLite, you must rely on this way to get guide info as there is no way to point to a different source. Hopefully this will be rectified at the provider end very soon.
I hope this helps clarify the issue and if others are having a different experience to what I have proposed please share.