Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maybe

Maybe

Hi.

Unfortunately it will be impossible for us to release the VoD testing mode within the previously announced time frame because of shipping delays due to the holiday season. We were expecting a hardware delivery for Dec 23rd but it has not yet arrived at our Datacenter.

Because of this delay in receiving this hardware, the VoD testing mode (FREE TRIAL OF THE VoD) will be posponed until January 5th 2015. This should allow us adequate time to ensure that everything is in place and ready to test.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you understand that this delay is due to circumstances beyond our control.

Best regards,

hope you're right...

TV Addicted
    I will be ready, whenever is released.

Warrior Member
    I know it was promised it would be out from Dec 10 to the 25th but they are waiting for some gear to do it.

Unlike the nfps site we wont ban anyone who is upset as I can relate to any upset people.
    But it will be coming. Just have to have a little more patients.

iptv
    Quote Originally Posted by Android Man View Post
    I know it was promised it would be out from Dec 10 to the 25th but they are waiting for some gear to do it.

Unlike the nfps site we wont ban anyone who is upset as I can relate to any upset people.
    But it will be coming. Just have to have a little more patients.
    No worries, it is not like we paid $100 to get a trial, I for one can not wait to try it but no one should be "upset" for something that was "free"

no worries here, Android Man, these things happen..big thank you for your very cordial response..

i too am not crying its been postponed...........good things go to those who wait.

just if this is the new site why was it announced on the nfps site first? it was posted on the 25th

Junoir Member
    Just test other services in the mean time. I am currently testing and has vod lots of hd movies. I have also tested UK iptv and works great.
    I got to know the mag 254 a lot more.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tonerhell View Post
    Just test other services in the mean time. I am currently testing and has vod lots of hd movies. I have also tested UK iptv and works great.
    I got to know the mag 254 a lot more.
    Other than the UK one, any other you recommend, or hint!!!

use google minonano there are hundreds out therethat give free trials and with luck like I am currently having I have dn till the 8th of jan uk has not ran out on a one day trial now going on 3 weeks
    another dn I am off the tv part but still can access the vod part of it
    avov1 mag 254 really handy machines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast