Register
    Junoir Member

recording issues with new T2

I just purchased Dreamlink T2, I have some problems if anyone can help me out with, it would be great, as Dreamlink doesn't respond to emails or have a manual/tech support.

1. I have an external 2TB drive, in windows 10 how should i format it, Exfat or NTFS? also what file size allocation?

2. I'm using the DOL2 app, can i manually set a timer to a channel and time, instead of recording off the EPG, many channels don't have EPG info.

3. my recording is not working properly, most of the time, only a small portion of the program actually records, my IPTV service I use does chop up sometimes, isn't the DOL app suppose to reconnect and try to continue recording if the channel does disconnect?

4. what's best buffer time to set to, currently it's on 2 seconds.

Thank you all for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by mzador View Post
    I just purchased Dreamlink T2, I have some problems if anyone can help me out with, it would be great, as Dreamlink doesn't respond to emails or have a manual/tech support.

1. I have an external 2TB drive, in windows 10 how should i format it, Exfat or NTFS? also what file size allocation?

2. I'm using the DOL2 app, can i manually set a timer to a channel and time, instead of recording off the EPG, many channels don't have EPG info.

3. my recording is not working properly, most of the time, only a small portion of the program actually records, my IPTV service I use does chop up sometimes, isn't the DOL app suppose to reconnect and try to continue recording if the channel does disconnect?

4. what's best buffer time to set to, currently it's on 2 seconds.

Thank you all for the help.
    1.FAT
    2 No manual set. Just set at epg menu
    3.Change to some nice iptv server. Dol1 does not support record. Only dol2.
    4.Varies on servers. Nice server no need to buffer. Bad server set as much you want...
    I gather darkness to please me...

Junoir Member
    THanks, I formatted with a software to FAT32, it seems to be working, but I'm still having issue during recording sometimes, its stopping. I set buffer to 10 seconds, do you know if there's a way for the DOL application to try to reconnect to the channel and continue reccording, i have a feeling when the signal get's disconnected from server, it doesn't try to recconect and continue the recording

Junoir Member
    Did you ever figure out this issue with recording? I believe I have the same problem and canÂ’t find any information either. Anything you can share is appreciated.

I have tried a T2 and now own a Formuler Z7+ and once your connection gets disconnected the recording stops DOL2 for T2 or MTV Online for Z7+ won't try by itself to reconnect to the server so it is impossible for any recordings to continue after that...For manual recordings, I think you hit the record (red) button twice and you'll be able to set the length a live/immediate recording...

Hope this help a little.