Thread: Comcast + iptv

Junoir Member

Unhappy Comcast + iptv

I bought an iptv service, and it not able to connect. When I connect my box to my phone hotspot, iptv work. Once I connect it to Comcast it fails. I can use youtube in the box when connected to comcast, but not my iptv service. Can someone help? I there any port forwarding I need to do? I disabled firewall on my router, but still same problem.

Mine works great here. Comcast/NFPS I live in Georgia
    make sure your iptv url is correctly typed in
    I gather darkness to please me...

As far as support for premium services, we only do so for the services offered here.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Pinball Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainkangaroo View Post
    Mine works great here. Comcast/NFPS I live in Georgia
    make sure your iptv url is correctly typed in
    Same here working great!!

im highly doubt its Comcast unless you are using free router provided by Comcast. I have seen routers provided by these cable companies are garbage. actually not the hardware im talking about but managed software in router.. try to use your own router if its possible.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    it will work with nfps or iptv66 but ..... with rocket and comcast does not seem to be a good combination.
    Have had many reports of the same issue, but only with rocket and comcast, plus a couple other ISPs
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    it will work with nfps or iptv66 but ..... with rocket and comcast does not seem to be a good combination.
    Have had many reports of the same issue, but only with rocket and comcast, plus a couple other ISPs
    I did not know that. Thanks for the info
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

crazybobs TV Expert
    I use both services (Rocket & NFPS) with Comcast. I also own my Modem and separate Router. With the boxes I have Rocket on every 6 weeks or so I have to change the MAC Address in my Router under WAN field. I just change the very last digit. Reboot and all is well again. I also have been aware of many Rocket users with AT&T having lots of difficulty. With AT&T you have to use their Modem/Router combo so if they block you, you can not change you MAC. BTW Changing the MAC Address forces a new Public IP and when doing so it becomes unblocked. I live in South Carolina.

no problem here