How do you get help here?

Hi, I registered about a week ago with a different user name and my lastpass didn't save the password it generated. I have tried about 10 times to get a recovery password sent to me and it never shows up. Yes, I have checked spam folders as well. I tried using the contact us on this site and sent messages about it not working and haven't had any replies either. I had to create another account so I could post on here and maybe get some answers?

Thanks

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anyadmin? View Post
    Hi, I registered about a week ago with a different user name and my lastpass didn't save the password it generated. I have tried about 10 times to get a recovery password sent to me and it never shows up. Yes, I have checked spam folders as well. I tried using the contact us on this site and sent messages about it not working and haven't had any replies either. I had to create another account so I could post on here and maybe get some answers?

Thanks
    contact me thru private message with your other nic and the email you used to register with..
    Try and remember the correct email thou or you just may end up with a Meg Ryan avatar
    Check the thread linked below to see what I mean by that

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...ad-any-avatars
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

okay bud, you got the correct answers tomy questions and now you should be able to log in with your other account name... I sent you a message with new password

But even thou you got it correct, this here nic does still get the Meg Ryan avatar thou
    Just cause
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

and did you know that you can find passwords that been used thru your laptop or PC ?
    It does not even have to be saved , I dont think.
    Go to Settings/Options in your PC settings, on win 8 they come up on the right hand side of the screen display when you hover your mouse over there
    then in next window that comes up, use the Privacy and Security tab and there is where any passwords that you used are stored
    - Frank Zappa