Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My review of the Dreamlink T2

My review of the Dreamlink T2

In My opinion
    Another Top Notch Box by Dreamlink
    Pic quality is among the best I've seen
    Record and PVR functions are working awesome you will need a thumb drive or DS video quality card
    Moves between channels fast
    Guide is nice It shows the info of the show while watching another show
    Im sure OS: ANDROID 7 NOUGAT is what helps to make this a great box
    Again not impressed with the dongle antenna stealing 1 of my USB ports
    loaded Kodi 17.6 krypton all is good

I would highly recommend the Dreamlink T2 to anyone looking for a set top box

You can find the specs here http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...l=1#post218102
    where to buy here http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...h-Where-to-Buy
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

Nice review, thanks farmer
    I gather darkness to please me...

Hi, guys really sorry if i copy/paste my questions from another post but had to ask to Farmer1 too;

OK yes great advice indeed, I do own a T1 Plus myself but the playback of recordings is awful to watch at this moment, instead of making the last update for adding chinese channels I was hoping for improvement of playback recordings (sorry if I repeat myself from other posts) but that's the big problem for me because what is the advantage of recording if the playback is not good because of too much slow motion phase going on so if they can't improve that on T1 Plus then what is the quality of recording/payback on the new T2???? If its resolve and playback is normal/perfect like it is on other pvr able receivers then i would glady buy the T2 even if i already own a T1 Plus because it's frustrating to have so many good channels on IPTV but i can't record anything because it's not very watchable on playback. I just tried to watch a boxing event on Fox Sports 1 that i record since i missed it but i stop watching it because every 30 or 60 seconds there were a sequence in slow motion so it is kind of frustrating you know. So that is what i'm wondering if T2 has better/normal/perfect recording/playback then i would jump on a Dreamlink T2 even though i should hope for a resolution of that problem from a T1 Plus update...When i watch something live it is much better quality then on recordings so i'm not exaggerating anything about this problem on the T1 Plus....

Thank you

box really has nothing to do with that think its server recording i still need test for that but think it should be fine on new box will try sometime today have lots to do today and yes this is a very fine box to get if you have 4k tv will be happy and kodi and live run very well on this box and i dont use dongle antenna hard wire all the way
    Last edited by Marley; 12-19-2017 at 07:48 PM.

Junoir Member
    My T1 Plus seems to record fine. What media are you using? USB Stick? SD Card? External HD?

and what format

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    box really has nothing to do with that think its server recording i still need test for that but think it should be fine on new box will try sometime today have lots to do today and yes this is a very fine box to get if you have 4k tv will be happy and kodi and live run very well on this box and i dont use dongle antenna hard wire all the way
    Hi, thank you for your help but if box has nothing to do with it how come on the same channel i don't get these "slow motion" moves as often when watching live. Then i record the end of a program that i was watching and on playback it gets hard to watch. Anyway i know part of it has to do with the feed itself as you say, since i see the problem also on live streaming...

But i have to say that i tested mostly a couple of sports channels so i'll record different things like on HBO, Showtime HLN/i just love Forensic Files episodes...I guess i jumped and panic too soon, sorry for that but a big THANK YOU for your feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by marcm View Post
    My T1 Plus seems to record fine. What media are you using? USB Stick? SD Card? External HD?
    Hi, I'm using a 2TB external hard drive formatted in NTFS and i'd like to know from you guys if you like the way timeshift feature works and if it play well for you...It doesn't work as precisely as my Bell Xpressvu PVR but i understand it's not satellite tv.

Again thank you to all of you for the help and input...

mine is formatted to fat32 an 2 tb should be fine heck you cant put to many 4k movies on that that weird to say yrs ago i would have said wow what a big drive

Junoir Member
    Maybe do a quick test by recording to a class 10 SD card instead (if you have a spare one laying around) to see if the random slow motion issue goes away. That might narrow down the possible cause a bit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast