Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just test rec

just test rec

can i say how ez it was to do this setup what i want and bingo got it played back with mx player had np at all this was just test for me i dont use it but can say works great thanks buzz still testing on this box box very very nice

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    can i say how ez it was to do this setup what i want and bingo got it played back with mx player had np at all this was just test for me i dont use it but can say works great thanks buzz still testing on this box box very very nice
    try timer recording

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser1 View Post
    try timer recording
    I've tried it. It seems to work as long as the box is left on, and the Buzz app is up and running. The timer record does not seem to have the ability to turn on the box from stand by mode fire up the Buzz app and change to the channel to start recording when the set timer comes due. To me without this capability the timer record is useless.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by PayPerView View Post
    I've tried it. It seems to work as long as the box is left on, and the Buzz app is up and running. The timer record does not seem to have the ability to turn on the box from stand by mode fire up the Buzz app and change to the channel to start recording when the set timer comes due. To me without this capability the timer record is useless.
    Wait what... you want a grey market iptv product/android box to wake itself up from standby mode.. load an app and then record.. I’m not sure you are up with current events but this isn’t exactly Zfinity or domcast dvr here friend. If you leave your box on and the app open it works just fine to think that an android box should be able to do this.
    Wants an Android box to auto load itself to record a program...smh what’s next AI reads what kinda pron you want when your in the mood

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy carl View Post
    Wait what... you want a grey market iptv product/android box to wake itself up from standby mode.. load an app and then record.. I’m not sure you are up with current events but this isn’t exactly Zfinity or domcast dvr here friend. If you leave your box on and the app open it works just fine to think that an android box should be able to do this.
    Wants an Android box to auto load itself to record a program...smh what’s next AI reads what kinda pron you want when your in the mood
    No, if it has the capability to set a timer record then I expect the timer record to function no differently than any 1990's VCR that had timer functions, or my 2005 DVD recorder with timer functions, etc. Jesus, this is the 21st century and Android is supposed to be the big thing. This is a simple function that should be a given; old technology that should be easily incorporated into new technology. We should be going forwards not backwards. And price should not be a factor here either. I paid $70 some dollars for brand new VCR's back in the day (and that was considered a lot) that had no problems with this type of function. Today's time I paid $100 dollars for a box that doesn't support this easily integrated already written technology.

lucky you on only paying 70 for a VCR. I recall around 300 for my 1st

like i said i don't use this still like to see if i can record in 4k dont know if mx can handle that as 4k funny thing is i paid 1,100.00 for 4k box yrs back to get only 2 channel from canada and they didnt work half time that was on dish when us could get it
    Last edited by Marley; 12-19-2017 at 04:32 PM.

Yea The timer record is working great.......Never turn my box off anyway ............

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sutterhome View Post
    lucky you on only paying 70 for a VCR. I recall around 300 for my 1st
    sony betamax was $1,500
    so was first cd player

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by PayPerView View Post
    No, if it has the capability to set a timer record then I expect the timer record to function no differently than any 1990's VCR that had timer functions, or my 2005 DVD recorder with timer functions, etc. Jesus, this is the 21st century and Android is supposed to be the big thing. This is a simple function that should be a given; old technology that should be easily incorporated into new technology. We should be going forwards not backwards. And price should not be a factor here either. I paid $70 some dollars for brand new VCR's back in the day (and that was considered a lot) that had no problems with this type of function. Today's time I paid $100 dollars for a box that doesn't support this easily integrated already written technology.
    No you did not pay 70 dollars for a brand new bar when it came out or if you did it was a knock off

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast