Perfect Player EPG Disappeared

With help i was able to get pp on dl t6. Working for a few days but now no more epg. The epg format is there just no Epg information. Is it just me? Also noticed on pp the standard def channels are the only ones that come in with no freezing or lag. I had posted this on other discussion but figured i make another to now address this issue. Thanks all..specially crazed and kens

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Please read.

That might be your culprit but I'm not sure.
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeep91 View Post
    With help i was able to get pp on dl t6. Working for a few days but now no more epg. The epg format is there just no Epg information. Is it just me? Also noticed on pp the standard def channels are the only ones that come in with no freezing or lag. I had posted this on other discussion but figured i make another to now address this issue. Thanks all..specially crazed and kens

Ever get this sorted?

Guide URL
    hxxps://raw.githubusercontent.com/kens13/epg/master/guide_kens.xml *(replace hxxps -with- https)

In the epg guide settings there is an update setting. Change it to refresh at each update.

There is a submenu icon located at top left of channel listing beside the genres (All Channels, Entertainments etc.).
    Click it and if the setting says EPG Show EPG, click it as the default setting is to Hide the EPG ???

For the channel problem, go to playback settings/ decoder -> Try software first. if no better, try Native, then Auto.
    /kens

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    Guide URL
    hxxps://raw.githubusercontent.com/kens13/epg/master/guide_kens.xml *(replace hxxps -with- https)

In the epg guide settings there is an update setting. Change it to refresh at each update.

There is a submenu icon located at top left of channel listing beside the genres (All Channels, Entertainments etc.).
    Click it and if the setting says EPG Show EPG, click it as the default setting is to Hide the EPG ???

For the channel problem, go to playback settings/ decoder -> Try software first. if no better, try Native, then Auto.
    /kens

Kens
    Thanks for your hard work, and support to the community always.

I will like to ask, how can I get the correct guide base on my time zone. The guide I pull, with the EPG URL as stated above is not what is actually showing. I have changed my time shift from GMT + 4 is this correct?

PP should correct by itself.
    Make sure your Android system time and zone is correct.
    *There is an offset setting just under where you enter the guide URL in settings.
    /kens

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    Guide URL

/kens
    Holly crap, i just came across this post and used the guide url from Kens and wow! i haven't seen a epg for so long i forgot what one looks like, great work!

edit update: i just tried it out on pvr simple client works super duper
    Last edited by Sandiver; 01-19-2018 at 06:07 PM.