Thread: Stb emu pro

Junoir Member

Stb emu pro

Anyone else having problems getting this version to load i have stb emu and it loads fine ?

The pro version work the same just no adds so check your settings
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Junoir Member
    ok got it and thks !!

STB Emulator Pro on Sony Bravia

Hello. I'm having a problem getting STB Emulator Free or Pro to load on my Sony Bravia Android TV. The issue I'm running into is that it keeps saying the URL is not correct (hxxp://s2.iptv66.tv or hxxp://s2.iptv66.tv/c/index.html). I've tested and re-tested; installed and uninstalled; checked and re-checked but nothing works. I sent an email to the developer and was merely advised to make sure I had no spaces in the URL. Anyone have an idea why this is happening?

Quote Originally Posted by GlammaGeek View Post
    Hello. I'm having a problem getting STB Emulator Free or Pro to load on my Sony Bravia Android TV. The issue I'm running into is that it keeps saying the URL is not correct (hxxp://s2.iptv66.tv or hxxp://s2.iptv66.tv/c/index.html). I've tested and re-tested; installed and uninstalled; checked and re-checked but nothing works. I sent an email to the developer and was merely advised to make sure I had no spaces in the URL. Anyone have an idea why this is happening?
    maybe compatibility problem? works fine using Android box, which version do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by GlammaGeek View Post
    download progtv. the portals have problems to open the channels.

Smart IPTV on tv LG or Samsung
    Mag 250,254
    Dreamlink t1,t2
    Progtv Android
    It's works
    Gse
    Ssiptv
    Buzztv xpl 3000
    Avov
    Don't works

Mac addresses and the m3u list do not work
    in these devices.

get active
    I just realized the Settings Panel icon is no longer accessible and I can't set Parental locks. this Settings icon is in the horizontal selection panel that has Movie Icon, TV icon, Account icon, Internet. If I go to the top right corner and enter Settings, I can set a password to lock the Settings but Parental lock doesn't appear to be an option with the new STB Pro version ? Anyone figure out how to set a new password for Parental lock ?