Register
    TV Addicted

This is a good way to improve !!!

So the service has been freezing on different channels here and there for the last month or so...how about mods or who ever is in contact with the big guys let us know on the announcements what going on with service cause it's getting worst on the freezing everyday like for example today it's freezing on like every channel and I am seeing alot of members getting frustrated including myself especially when you have done everything on your end to try and help eliminate the freezing issue and nothing gets resolved or we don't hear anything from the control team

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Imp08ala View Post
    So the service has been freezing on different channels here and there for the last month or so...how about mods or who ever is in contact with the big guys let us know on the announcements what going on with service cause it's getting worst on the freezing everyday like for example today it's freezing on like every channel and I am seeing alot of members getting frustrated including myself especially when you have done everything on your end to try and help eliminate the freezing issue and nothing gets resolved or we don't hear anything from the control team
    I will ask the server techs about this today. And if indeed they know there is a problem, then I will also ask for them to make an announcment about it.
    No garantiees thou.

We can not always beleive the threads reporting freezing as a server issue. In reality them threads tend to look like propaganda to us.. and I know that is not really the case, but ...

thnx for at least trying to get the reporting of this done correctly Imp08ala
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

what i hear it been good today