Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New addons

Banned
    thanx for the share

Quote Originally Posted by andkaal View Post
    I wish they would bring back Sportsdevil. I miss my hockey games. That was the best addon for sports along with Pro Sports.
    Sportsdevil is alive and well in the Tantrum TV Repo.. current version is 12/3.

Sports Hub is an exact Pro Sport clone in the Tantrum TV Repo also, but the developer is still working on it to get it working.
    Last edited by 1sikguy; 12-21-2017 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Thought Looking glass Repo was supporting Sports Devil

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/5t4tm5bmb5521sr/repository.lookingglass.zip
    Looking Glass has it but an older version than the one in Tantrum TV

Junoir Member
    After that Covenant and Exodus thing happened, I moved on to Neptune Rising and up till now, I haven't even given a chance to any addon to replace it. I seriously liked this much.

TV Addicted
    I use Kodi`s playlist loader rather than using someones 3rd party addon!
    Many of those addons are scraping the same hosts like vidzi ,vidlox,openload etc.
    you can make your own playlist using the html addresses from these hosts played back through
    the Sportdevil plugin address
    Code:
    plugin://plugin.video.SportsDevil/?mode=1&item=catcher%3dstreams%26url=
    You need to add the html url to url= in the codeline.You can get all the movies and tvshows
    that these hosts offer as well as update your sports from working sites like cricfree mamahd by
    going to these sites all you need is the html address
    Code:
    http://mamahd.in/p/mama.php?id=17804
    (paste the code to your browser)
    of the channels combined with the sportdevil plug in address.The sportdevil plugin will do other streaming sites like
    Flimon ustreamyx now and then Arconaitv which needs a new regex.

One step further there are other plugin addresses like youtube dailymotion acestream
    and shani`s f4m tester which allows you to play back those .ts streams each addon will have a plug in address.

Eventually you can build a playlist that has just about all of the 3rd party addons on kodi
    which may or may not be safer.With your own playlist you can keep it updated if any of those html addresses change
    the html addresses usually are longer lasting.

To use the playlist loader you need to make your m3u list name it to whatever.m3u put in a new directory name the directory
    place on your desktop the list can be any size.In the playlist loader add a new list, name it use the local file option.
    You may have to click through the directories to find the directory you made with your playlist.To update the list
    add your streams and save reload the playlist loader any updates will take effect now.

If you know where to find iptv that helps too sites like this will help bulid your playlist
    Code:
    http://axstvdoble.mine.nu/peliculas%20agui/
    there are many like this!

TV Addicted
    Neptune rising will not load sources for either movies or TV shows. Whats up with this?

use this REPO to keep Neptune up to date...........................
    Code:
    http://blamo.teverz.com/

Fire From Within

Speaking of the blamo repo, there is a new Covenant fork named "Placenta"...

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Speaking of the blamo repo, there is a new Covenant fork named "Placenta"...
    I had one of those when I was born...but my Mom had them throw it away..........

TV Addicted
    I installed Neptune from this repo you posted, and I still cannot get it to load any incoming sources. It displays at the top right of the screen sources incoming and this appears for about 30 seconds, and then at the bottom right it says Neptune no stream available. This is for all movies and TV shows in this addon. All my other addons work fine. Gurzil covenant Cerebol showbox and several others all load streams and play. Is there something in the settings for this addon that needs to be checked?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast