Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Iptv66 down

the dictator

we were running maintenance, all should be good now.

Has someone else verified if they have service because I can't get live tv nor vod.

Junoir Member
    Still down

Junoir Member
    My 66 iptv isn’t working it’s not logging in on my avov did they change servers or something are is it just down

Banned
    We are all down this is it this is the end ....... Goodbye everybody this is the last run

TV Addicted
    Is up in nj

Junoir Member
    Only VOD no Livetv.. :-( Any news about it??

TV Addicted
    Up on live tv end vod

TV Addicted
    Working with no problems with a mag box. Always has. The Apps always seem to have trouble from what I see being written in the forums. For crying out loud get a box! Why do people keep complaining when they have the answer? Get a box for crying out loud! But it is a free country.... So if you get off playing with an App and having trouble then so be it. That said nobody should claim the service is down completely because they are having trouble with an App. All that does is discourage newbys that are trying to learn. So to all those that are using service with an app........... Stop the crap about reporting service is down when it is not! If it is down for you then it is down for you alone and not everyone! Yes I'm going off about this but I see it several times a day because people just don't care to do what they need to do for the service to work.

Now to make a comment about the people running the service..... If I was running things I would eliminate the complaints all together and only support an IPTV box. Since all people seem to do is biatch about the Apps, And the fact that Apps don't seem to get everything like the VOD stuff, why even hassle with them? Just creating a lot of headaches if you ask me.

There another rant! LOL! I'll never make a good Mod. I'd be like a guy they used to call Wacko on the old forums.

Sorry if I sound gruff. But people with 3 posts, 2 posts and or just joined, Do some reading please.It is hard for people here to help when the forum is filled with "System down" reports when that is not the case. I suggest that if you are running an App, then read and post in the proper App section here at the forum. Have a great day!

I have a mag box and it is not working.
    Congratulations to you that yours is up and running. People are not just complaining to be complaining. I tried a number a of things and my mag 256 is not working. This is a help forum, and I'm sure your post helped someone. So, if you would like to help me, tell me what to do yo get my box up. I tried wired and wireless, I tried both my routes, I reset my iptv acct 50 times. I reset my router a few times. I tried the m3u a few times. however progtv works on my fire stick with a lot of freezing. I tried portals s1 and s2. I changed my mac a few times. I will now try a factory reset and start all over. If you have any suggestions, I will appreciate them.

Redskins for Life

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast