Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Dreamlink Dlite - current S/W version/revision

Model - Dlite
    SW Version - v2.7.78
    SW Revision - r11553
    Build Date - 10.26.2017

The Dlite took a SW Update today after about an hour of being initially connected for the first time.

New update... S/W Download v2.7.82

The new download comes automatically and you should see a small pop-up message appear notifying about the download.
    Then if you go into Settings menu you will see a red colored circle indication appear beside the System icon. That indicates that a update is ready. Check your System menu and you will see the new version ready and the previous version will still be there too.

-If you then power off with the remote (Stand By will work for this), then once back on it will ask if you wanna update. This will take the DLite into a reboot, only takes a few moments. Once complete go back into System menu and check version.
    -If you power off with rear switch, then the update will start after powered back up.

SW Version - v2.7.82
    SW Revision - r11848
    Build Date - 11.15.2017
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-14-2017 at 10:48 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

mine updated right away be for i got started on hard wire

looks like that's what mine come with
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

or may be because i only set it up last night
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

yep this box is fine for iptv if that all you need this is a number one box it looks to me they will add things to it later but for iptv this is a keeper

I have noticed in the past that some people with slow internet or wifi or stuff like that, do not get the update as fast as others with high speed.
    I was using satalite internet yesterday when I initially conneted this box, so the hour it took to get the update here was prolly related to that.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    I have noticed in the past that some people with slow internet or wifi or stuff like that, do not get the update as fast as others with high speed.
    I was using satalite internet yesterday when I initially conneted this box, so the hour it took to get the update here was prolly related to that.

Yes as well as DNS providers. Many local/ISP DNS servers are missing things like the update servers to things like this - this was an issue with the Buzz updates as well. For people who cant get the updates, try switching DNS temporarily to Google:

Code:
    , reboot, and hopefully you get the update notification shortly after.

EDIT: If you haven't changed the DNS on your router or streaming device, you're likely using ISP DNS.
    Last edited by veronicas; 12-19-2017 at 10:27 PM.

Dlite firmware : V2.7.88

-. Fixed Channel search bug.
    -. Fixed VOD search bug. Direct number input from RCU now accepted.
    -. General bug fixes and performance improvements.
    I gather darkness to please me...

What has been happening here with the DLite is that everytime I turn it off and back on again, I loose the wifi connection and have to connect a hard wire to get it working again.
    I beleive this has to do with the WiFi Dongle and the USB connection. Them USB devices are known for loosing communication in certain instances.

Running newest S/W Version v2.7.88
    - Frank Zappa

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    What has been happening here with the DLite is that everytime I turn it off and back on again, I loose the wifi connection and have to connect a hard wire to get it working again.
    I beleive this has to do with the WiFi Dongle and the USB connection. Them USB devices are known for loosing communication in certain instances.

Running newest S/W Version v2.7.88
    have you tried removing and putting dongle back?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast