Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by gmoore View Post
    I opened the file with a hex editor and verified that it contains nothing. Maybe it's the file name itself that is the command? Although the file name does not contain 148 bytes either. The same link is posted on other forums and on all the forums where it has been posted nobody has ever gotten it to work as far as I can tell.

As far as returning it, what is the warranty period? How about returning it to the factory?

Why two green lights? I never noticed before but a box that is working only shows one green light. What's the other one for?
    Hi As Capt said that take it back to the seller you bought it from, you should not have problem if he is an authorized dealer. There is no fix for the two solid green lights. Thanks
    Devices Owned: Apple TV 4, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Dreamlink Dlite, Dreamlink T2, Formuler Z7+, AVOV, MAG 254, MAG 256, Mag 322, Buzz XPL 2000, Buzz XPL 3000

Yes, there is no known fix for the issue of the two hard green lights on the Dreamlink T1 Plus.
    The unit was shipped back to the seller, and as there are not many Dreamlink T1 Plus around now, it was replaced by the Dreamlink T2 with a small additional cost.

Junoir Member
    Hi, did anyone find a fix for these boxes. Got same problem here. Thanks.

Junoir Member
    This is probably not related but mine would never go past the blinking red and green light.

After power cycling the button on the back repeatedly, I finally got it to get one solid green light but still nothing on the screen.

Trying the remote channel up/down, volume ect to reach a boot screen and nothing. After getting frustrated and pushing a whole bunch of buttons like crazy. The menu screen finally popped up.

Whether or not there is any logic to what happened? Just by dumb luck mine is working again now.

Captain of Multitasking
    My T1+ just got both green lights on also....tried to turn off ect….no luck....but put the file on a sd stick plugged it in held up ch on remote and it came back.....didn't have to load anything...
    Back to normal now.... Im not sure if the file did it or it just booted by itself.......lol....working fine now..

Junoir Member
    What file did you put on usb stick, trying to get mine up and running.

Captain of Multitasking
    I did this to recover

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...-for-T2-and-Z7

Use the URL to get the file,,, it puts the box in a reset mode,then boots up.

got mine fixed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    I did this to recover

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...-for-T2-and-Z7

Use the URL to get the file,,, it puts the box in a reset mode,then boots up.
    i too run into this problem with a T1 plus,i saw the tread about the recovery facinit but it said that only works on T2 and formuler,but i figured what the hell it's already not working so i got it here: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/f1maxx7vqaaqn/Recovery
    here's what i did:
    i extracted files,then put it on a flas drive,put it on stb in usb port and connected it and it came back!!!
    it worked for me but use it at your own risk! it should work for you too!!! good luck!!!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    thnx yup, it was confirmed some time ago that the T1 Plus is also compatible with that recovery method.

We just fixed the thread so it shows that
    Dreamlink T1Plus, Dreamlink T2 models and Formuler models.

There is also another recovery file which works with Formulers and Dreamlinks
    It is shown at the bottom in Method 3 thru the linked thread posted below and is confirmed to work with Dreamlinks and Formulers, (same as the facinit version).
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...905#post246905
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-15-2019 at 04:23 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345