Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member
    Same issue here. Anyone have a solution?

Junoir Member

SAME problem

Quote Originally Posted by fher05 View Post
    There must be a hard REBOOT like the 1st dreamlike
    You had to stick a hard and thin metal in the a/v hole at the back of the box and bit will show you the menu for REBOOT witch it was a great idea for the inventors of this great mechine

Just throwing this out there. As I'm old school and have seen this type of issue with old boxes, is it possible you have run the box out of space and it's frozen. With rooted boxes there was always a back door way to clear files and data. i know there is a reset file but if the box has zero space it cant even install it. The only ones that can tell is the ones that have had this happen and if they had to many apps installed esp kodi with a large build. I do not have a fix for this just trying to see if this might be a cause and if it is then a fix can be put in to stop future issues.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by fher05 View Post
    Seems like there is no solution beside going back to the dealer to exchange the unit.
    Devices Owned: Apple TV 4, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Dreamlink Dlite, Dreamlink T2, Formuler Z7+, AVOV, MAG 254, MAG 256, Mag 322, Buzz XPL 2000, Buzz XPL 3000

TV Addicted
    Unfortunately there is no hard reset button on the T1 Plus box.
    Devices Owned: Apple TV 4, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Dreamlink Dlite, Dreamlink T2, Formuler Z7+, AVOV, MAG 254, MAG 256, Mag 322, Buzz XPL 2000, Buzz XPL 3000

Junoir Member
    I have same problem with my T1 plus since about beginning of December 2017. Solid 2 green led's at the front and box wont boot no matter what I did and not responding to remote control either. Recovery file method doesn't work in my case. I know people on other forum tried and no success at all. Very unlucky bunch of guys. I have send 2 emails to my reseller iptvstore.ca regarding replacement, they won't even reply. Seems like another door stop in long history of testing and time to move to something new again, of course sold by different reseller then iptvstore.ca

Junoir Member
    The growing number of people reporting this problem has me a bit afraid to use mine unless I need to record something. I won't recommend the T1 to anyone, and I'll definitely be refusing to upgrade to a newer box (T2 or Z7) until I know they don't suffer the same design flaw. A friend of mine had his box die after only a couple months of use. No obvious pattern to put a finger on, seems pretty random at this point.

might have to figure out to get into recovery mode as its android base.
    Last edited by Bkman2020; 01-18-2018 at 06:36 PM.
    Lets Go !

Ifound this guys try it : get into the internal recovery by powering off in the back button then press the front channel down key and when you see about 4 to 5 under scores in the display like this------ press the channel up key,wait a few seconds and recovery will come up then you just proceed to wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partion
    Lets Go !

I think the instructions above are similar to android devices going into recovery mode.
    Lets Go !

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast