The Recall Channel button

I read on this forum where an update fixed the issue of it bringing up Netflix. For the life of my I can't find the thread. At any rate, this button no longer works when watching watch live tv, using Version 1.6 (98). It no longer brings up Netflix but at the same time it no longer recalls the last channel when using live tv.

netflix i have on my add and recall is working for me

sorry thats on my 3000

Ambassador
    I can confirm that as well. On Live tv the recall button does not work, it does not recall the last channel neither does it activate the Netflix app.

Junoir Member
    If you first press the OK button ( to bring up the categories/channel list screen), the recall button will work from there. While not as convenient as recalling previous channel from full screen as before, it's at least a work-around for now.
    The recall button issue has been reported to Buzz developers, hopefully an update fix will be pushed out soon.

Ambassador
    Actually it used to work before but with the last update it was supposed to fix the Netflix issue which it did but it also caused the purpose of the button to be disabled. It will be fixed