Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoma View Post
    I meant to reply to this post:

Originally Posted by NBS
    so no warranty

why wouldn't there be warranty... its the manufacturer that offers the warranty... I bought quite a few things from Amazon with no issues with warranty work when needed

Amd my point is the Authorized Dealers becoming greedy in my opinion.
    so all you have to do is send it to korea

Junoir Member
    Just ordered one for CAD $169 on canada amazon and free shipping.
    Post if it's real or just a T1 with a Z7+ sticker added to it. I read on Reddit that is exactly what happened to another person. They posted the pic of it too. Super dirty if you ask me.

Junoir Member
    I bought a Formuler Z7+ on Amazon and the seller shipped me a Dreamlink T2.

Where is the best place to buy a Z7+ in the USA?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Dad View Post
    Post if it's real or just a T1 with a Z7+ sticker added to it. I read on Reddit that is exactly what happened to another person. They posted the pic of it too. Super dirty if you ask me.
    Received it on Friday even though supposed to come on the 2nd of January and it is Z7+ for real, with a huge dual wi-fi antena . Luckily, my router is 5' away from the box so I can use that USB port for something else.

I did not get a Remote control extender with the box, so amazon offered 20% off, which I think was more than fair. Got the money back already.

So, no complaints here

Received it on Friday even though supposed to come on the 2nd of January and it is Z7+ for real, with a huge dual wi-fi antena . Luckily, my router is 5' away from the box so I can use that USB port for something else.

I did not get a Remote control extender with the box, so amazon offered 20% off, which I think was more than fair. Got the money back already.

So, no complaints here
    If you got the wifi extender its the NA version and it shouldn’t have come with the IR extender. That only comes with the Euro version of the box.

Shoma you got a bonus from amazon. The NA version does not contain the ir extender only the UK version has it. Same as the UK version does not have the antenna as it's internal. The only other difference between them is the power cords. The manual shows there is a ir extender but it's not in any NA version same as the manual does not show the antenna but it's there. This is the fault of Formuler because they used the same manual in both versions of thier boxes. No NA manual so when people look at the manual it says it should be in the box. People see what is missing but not what has been added.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by pointprim View Post
    I bought a Formuler Z7+ on Amazon and the seller shipped me a Dreamlink T2.

Where is the best place to buy a Z7+ in the USA?

Thanks!
    This is some shady tihs right here... people let the public know who the seller is as well as report complaints to both amazon and your credit card company

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy carl View Post
    This is some shady tihs right here... people let the public know who the seller is as well as report complaints to both amazon and your credit card company
    I agree that it looks really shady. I contacted the seller on Amazon and asked them what they are going to do about it. This was their response:

"There was a mixup with the shipment this time. I am extremely sorry about it. Can you please return it back to amazon and we are listing it with amazon again correctly soon."

So I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt that this is an innocent error.

However, I'm not ok with returning the item without it being replaced with a Z7+ because that is what I ordered.

The seller has replied and is being very responsive at the moment, so that is a good sign. I'll post an update when there is a resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPat View Post
    Shoma you got a bonus from amazon. The NA version does not contain the ir extender only the UK version has it. Same as the UK version does not have the antenna as it's internal. The only other difference between them is the power cords. The manual shows there is a ir extender but it's not in any NA version same as the manual does not show the antenna but it's there. This is the fault of Formuler because they used the same manual in both versions of thier boxes. No NA manual so when people look at the manual it says it should be in the box. People see what is missing but not what has been added.
    I did not know that, I was just checking wat was in the manual. Thanks for clarifying MrPat!

Anybody heard about hxxp://buydreamlink.com/ they selling z7+ for $159 free shipping they are from Canada

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast