Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mano9423 View Post
    Hmmm...note to self...pull a Tanya Harding on one of the Mods at iptvtalk.net so I can start getting free boxes to "test"!
    not as easy as that

The recent Buzz boxes that the team sent went thru me, but I never did keep one for myself
    Many boxes that I receive do go to a raffle of some sort. Most was done at the old beta site, but that avov given away here was one.
    If there were only a couple sent then yes, I would keep one so I can post some guides and stuff for the box, otherwise I leave that up to other staff if enough boxes are sent.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    not as easy as that

The recent Buzz boxes that the team sent went thru me, but I never did keep one for myself
    Many boxes that I receive do go to a raffle of some sort. Most was done at the old beta site, but that avov given away here was one.
    If there were only a couple sent then yes, I would keep one so I can post some guides and stuff for the box, otherwise I leave that up to other staff if enough boxes are sent.
    So crazed2.0 is not the one to take out is what you are saying?

Fair enough. I’ll be sure to research my targets thoroughly before I strike!! 😂

Warrior
    thnx divo, and yes, they always are in direct contact with the staff here.
    Dreamlink has always sent boxes to the staff and site owner since, well since forever. Is why you may see guides and reviews of boxes before most others have the box.
    They know the value of that
    It started with their very first Dreamlink fta SD box and continued with each new box they put on the market (fta and iptv), soon to include the Dlite, the T2 and the Formuler boxes.

Look forward to a raffle or two for one or two of these boxes as well
    Actually the team donated the boxes and honoured the warranty from the first sat receiver to the T1. The dreamlink owner never gave anything to anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Munstah View Post
    I agree from an IPTV perspective that 1 gig does the job (even 512 on the Dlite), however, as you've stated I'm also curious on how big a difference there will be between the two. How noticeable will that extra gig of ram be on the Formuler for things like kodi or what have you.

My fear is that despite the update to android version there may not be much difference between the T1 Plus and the T2 when it's all said and done. I know the GUI at least on the formuler z7+ remains the same as prior Z series devices.
    Has the boxes been tested? I love the T1+ , but Kodi takes forever. If the extra 1GB does the job on the z7+, that should be keeper for me. Just waiting to decide if the T2 or the Z7+ is the way to go...

Please let us know when the comparison will be finished.

Thanks!

Banned
    thnx divo, and yes, they always are in direct contact with the staff here.
    Dreamlink has always sent boxes to the staff and site owner since, well since forever. Is why you may see guides and reviews of boxes before most others have the box.
    They know the value of that
    It started with their very first Dreamlink fta SD box and continued with each new box they put on the market (fta and iptv), soon to include the Dlite, the T2 and the Formuler boxes.

Look forward to a raffle or two for one or two of these boxes as well
    their first box was hd and second was sd

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345