Register
    Warrior Member

Is The End Of IKS Near?

It seems IKS is either over or the end is near. This brings up some interesting thoughts.

The IPTV providers on this board have had a monopoly on IKS for the last few years, but have smartly understood they needed something more to carry them after IKS ends.

However, the end of IKS means they now must compete on an equal playing field with all the other IPTV providers. Competition is or will be the thing and that means IPTV subscribers will have choices.

Choices means our present providers will have to keep a high level of quality in picture, channels and streaming consistency or start loosing customers. There are several IPTV providers, so lets hope for our consumer sake they are up to the challenge. And of course, there's always price.

I for one would like to stay with my Rocket provider and hope they are up to the challenge, but like all price and quality conscious consumers, proof everyday is required.

Pinball Wizard
    Sorry we do not discuss that form in this forum!!All discussion of that form is on IKS66 forum!!

Fire From Within

I don't think he's talking about key sharing, but promoting IPTV as a viable alternative, and it is now more than adequate. Yeah, this site is dedicated for IPTV, and streaming, and hopefully more resources will be available toward that from our supported servers, if they do take that method off the table, when they can no longer make it work.

We'll keep the thread closed, its just best not to even discuss that protocol here.