Smart stb for smart lg

Is vod working on smart stb?
    I have iptv66

Junoir Member
    try changing the player to ljk

I do not have ljk player

Junoir Member
    you need to contact iks private server and give them your order # and donation # for them to open the server to your donation , mine works fine on a Samsung tv for some reason or another it does not work on LG tvs(vod)the regular tv channels work great

Junoir Member
    Sorry vod not working either

Lg 4ktv

Quote Originally Posted by joe blow View Post
    you need to contact iks private server and give them your order # and donation # for them to open the server to your donation , mine works fine on a Samsung tv for some reason or another it does not work on LG tvs(vod)the regular tv channels work great
    i just purchase an LG ( last night ) and seen the app,how do i contact iks private server for this purpose?

never mind,I think i found my answer. the cost according to their website starts at 2.55 per month to use the prgram

Junoir Member
    UPDATE ON LG TVs manufacture from 2013 to present, I've also researched international websites/chats, I've found it's a recurring issue. The suggested fix will not work unless the provider IKS, implements it on everyone's behalf. In my opinion, it will not happen for a potential of reasons, perhaps reducing their security levels or allowing a 3rd party to implement a change. I don't have enough experience to determine the true nature of the inaction. I really hope someone from the organization takes heed to make the changes, but in the meantime, seems like any newer LG model will need to satisfy with the live channels which thus far work fine. That or buy
    a Samsung tv.