TV Addicted

simple iptv -- how add new m3u file ?

sorry for this question but just modified kens m3u with my rocket info and saved file to usb, connected usb to my T1 but when I open up simple iptv stalker,how do I now
    replace this new m3u file with the old one, does not allow me to search and input the new file from my usb ?

just never used simple iptv before, always used stalker client but wanted to try simple out for sid numbering,,

using kodi 16.1 with T1

great info thanks again

I use ES File Explorer (Google Playstore) to copy from a stick to the Download directory of the STB.
    - But first...
    * Android Settings/ Security - Enable "Allow Unknown Sources"
    This should allow Kodi to "See" the file.
    /kens

TV Addicted
    I will get es file explorer

but I was able to setup iptv simple , I was able to direct the path of your modified m3u to the usb stick

I also put in the correct xml for epg but screen it showing loading pvr from client but stuck at 0%

where I am confused is like I said I have never used iptv simple,,, I see no where to put a mac like stalker client,, is this correct?

also am I suppose to use 00.00.00.00 for mac address using this method ( I am not using potato just simple iptv with your m3u modded to my rocket and your xml)

and if I do need to 00 mac out do I need to select a player there?

TV Addicted
    strange,,, it loaded 308 channels but none I really recognize and guide is not sorted by sid,,, not sure what I did,, must be missing a few steps

not sure if I still need to redirect the m3u in the right directory still that is causing this or zeroing out mac addy ?

might want to read this...........it may help
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...mple+iptv++m3u

TV Addicted
    yes thank you

I have edited kens m3u with my info from rocket as per his instructions, also used his xml, cleared data etc,

I more confused about what if anything I need to do in papiao, right now I still have a mac address because I was using stalker client which I have disabled now

the channles that are loading , 308 are not the US ones and no sid guide either ,,,

TV Addicted
    don't want to speak so soon but I just needed to be patient I think, its loading now but real slow? a lot of them

is it real slow to load ,,, or is it because of kodi 16.1 I am using, can't go higher with the T1

ah its the vod plus template I am loading lol,,,,

so ken can I load the stuffed template and the vod template in simple iptv ?

is there a way to do it to get vod as well as your other template?

you can use Playlist loader video addon for the videos,
    There is a plugin for 2 iptv simple clients but you have to enable 1 at a time so it is a bit tedious.
    you can also make smart playlists for kodi using kodi's gui but it is very time consuming, but if you have the time....

best I have found is use PotatoTV, lots of added metadata for the movies etc. (need to go back to MAC#) then use my stuffed template in iptv simple.
    /kens