Junoir Member

EPG Timeshift Settings

In the PVR IPTV Simple Client configuration there is a setting for EPG Time Shift. It seems to make no difference what I set it to even if I restart (disable and reenable) Live TV or clear the PVR database in the Live TV settings or power cycle KODI (Gotham 14.2) on a Raspberry Pi 2.

Not sure what I am doing wrong or maybe I am expecting something different than what it does?

I would expect the time headings in the EPG to change when I change the time shift. If I select any given program that is listed as my current time, the program that comes up is off by about 3 hours.

When I lookup the show "BARAABBAS" on the website radiotimes.com, it says the show airs at 1PM to 3PM. My EPG says it starts at 4PM on channel 44 (True Drama).

I have Cache XMLTV at local storage disabled and "Apply Time Shift To All Channels" enabled.

I also have iVue TV Guide installed in Programs. When I lookup the same program there, it says it starts at 6PM!

Both are configured to use TECBOX (stalkeriptv).

I am so confused.

You have to purge your PVR and EPG database in settings >TV after changing your timeshift.
    The Tecbox guide data is offset to EDT already so compensate from that.
    If using my EPg data set it to your timezone +1 fot Daylight savings.

Junoir Member
    I thought I did all that, but did it again to be sure (several times in fact). Reset both PVR and database. Somehow, it did change to show it starts at 3PM instead of 5PM, but I have moved the slider all the way to -9 thinking I should at least see a major shift, but still not getting there. And yes, I am in Florida, so my timezone settings in the international menu of appearance settings is set to US and New York and I am using pool.ntp.org as my timeserver.

I would expect to only have to move the slider the number of hours I want offsetted, but it does not seem to react that way.

Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    You have to purge your PVR and EPG database in settings >TV after changing your timeshift.
    The Tecbox guide data is offset to EDT already so compensate from that.
    If using my EPg data set it to your timezone +1 fot Daylight savings.

Junoir Member
    Okay, finally got it to work!! After resetting the Time Shift back to zero, resetting both PVR and datgabase, then rebooting the computer, it finally shows the correct times on the EPG. The iVue TV Guide still shows 6PM, but as long as one of them is correct, that works for me. Thanks for your help!

Junoir Member
    Dude you rock!
    I was having the same exact issue and I figured it out thanks to your final replay.
    Cool man, keep sharong the wealth!
    All I had to do is change the EPG time to my location which is -7hr (L.A. California) and reset TV database > rebooted and capawn! Worked like a charm.
    Your setting might differ but all you have to do is make your changes and reset the database under you "TV" options and then reboot.