Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DL T6 and IPTV

Oh...ok. Sorry. Had not read your post. What im doing wrong is im not highlighting the 12 digit donation number. Ill try that.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeep91 View Post
    So, ok. I deleted mac and reverted to 0's. Then a playlist appeared. Hit the down arrow and chose generic M3U. Then a url appeared directly below as http://p1......etc. This not the url, right?
    Yes, that is correct. Highlight that URL and right click on it.

Oh...ok. Sorry. Had not read your post. What im doing wrong is im not highlighting the 12 digit donation number. Ill try that.
    No, that 12 digit donation number has nothing to do with getting the Playlist.

When I said that I did it with your code, I just meant that I used your login and was able to get the Playlist as outlined.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Ok. Got the hot link on usb drive and mounted the drive unto receiver. How do i get playlist unto receiver?

the Playlist Loader used to be included in the Super Repo
    A Repo is a Repository where many applications can be found, depending on the repository (some have different content)

Check that T6 thread again and about half way down it explains how to install the Super Repo onto the T6 thru Kodi
    Then you would look in the Video Addons thru your Kodi and the Playlist Loader should be there. Then next is when you load that Playlist.

If after installing and the Playlist Loader is not there, let us know and we will find another way to get it.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-16-2017 at 03:21 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Ok . will look for that. In the meantime i decided to use es file explorer and got it going but stuck on one channel lol. There no way to get a channel list or guide..but ok i meed to work on getting that super repo.

Ok . will look for that. In the meantime i decided to use es file explorer and got it going but stuck on one channel lol. There no way to get a channel list or guide..but ok i meed to work on getting that super repo.
    Playlist Loader is nothing real special either. Not many bells and whistles so to speak.
    What ever Player you try and there are many, and it works good on that T6, then thats the one you want

You can install apk files onto that T6 as well. That opens up some more options, like installing Players in apk format if a certain Player cant be found thru a Kodi repo or Kodi zip file.

EPG guides are possible with m3u, yes... Check my signature below and the first link seen there.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-16-2017 at 05:02 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Ok. So was able to get playlist loader from super repo and got the channels list going. Now however i only get one channel working the chching. But got pretty far though lol. Thanks so much for help and patience.

Ok...looks like so far there 3 channels..the first two and some random one way down the list in the Spanish section a sports channel. But when selecting most channels it just says working and does nothing, or others say something like unable to load channel check log..might trting another player work?

Should be getting the channels now,. Your Playlist m3u file is good.

I am gonna get the T6 hooked up here this morning.
    I will report back with my findings.
    - Frank Zappa

The T6 and Playlist Loader is working.
    Seems all the channels are working, the many that were checked were working.
    Navigation is slow. When this happens the functions do not work very well. Hard to even get into the channel list while viewing a channel. If it buffers and freezes up for any amount of time then navigation in the menus or even changing the channel is impossible till the channel actually starts playing again.
    Also to get to the channel list to change the channels is very slow in response, so slow that I do not even know which button I pressed to get there

Okay, so that Playlist Loader does not seem to work well, and maybe due to the Kodi 15.0 on this T6

Gonna test some other m3u Players next.

In Kodi Bar and in Programs and then in Android apps is where we find the ES File Explorer.
    Here we see the external storage (USB device or sdCard) and other apps that your T6 may have onboard (installed) will also show up there.
    I have the SimpleIPTV app showing up there.

Simple IPTV app needs an addition Player to view the channels.
    It asks for MX Player. So I will see if I can get that installed.

MX-Player .apk download site...
    Code:
    https://mx-player.en.uptodown.com/android
    Code:
    https://mx-player.en.uptodown.com/android/download
    To install the MX-Player apk.
    Download it and place on USB drive.
    Mount that drive onto the T6.
    Then get back into Kodi Bar and Program and into Androis Apps
    There you will see Appinstaller. Open it and choose USB
    It will now scan for any and all apk files on that drive, let it scan.

I ran into a snag here.
    The MXPlayer apk does not appear on my drive, shown in the T6 appinstaller USB menu. Other apk files I have on that drive are there.
    Maybe a upload error. Gonna start again with a fresh download.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-16-2017 at 08:36 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast