Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DL T6 and IPTV

Thanks! Im gone try it now.

ok ran into first hiccup. when copy url link and enter it in browser, says http 404 not found?? also, I'm having hard time thinking that if I'm doing these downloads on the computer, how I will get it to work on dreamlink t6...I guess how will this changes and settings on computer going to affect the receiver? sorry...newbie at this lol.

oh, wait. highlighted all the way to .tv and now takes me stalker portal. but get this:

Your STB is not supported

Reload portal

Account info

Payment

also, that url is the same as the iptv portal...just fyi

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    what URL are you referring to ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

also, that url is the same as the iptv portal...just fyi
    That is not the URL to get a Playlist

Recheck the How to get a Playlist thread

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-NFPS-Playlist

click that live link and it will take you to the How to page
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

you will have to re-read that T6 and Playlist thread too.

You transfer the Playlist that you get from the nfps website with a USB device and then onto your T6 (well actually onto the Player that is on your T6)

It explains all that in that T6 tutorial thread.

You will need to be at a PC or laptop to do the USB transfer.
    - Frank Zappa

Ok i will reread. But the url that i see "right below where the mac address was" is the one im referring to. http1iptv...etc...let me take another stab at it. Thanks

yes, that is the URL if it also has your 12 digit code included.
    That URL is not meant to open a website. It opens a hot file ( a small pop up window should appear with an option to save or open),That file is your m3u Playlist. You save that file onto your PC.

p1.iptvprivateserver.tv:80/get.php?username=xxxxxxxxxxxx&password=xxxxxxxxxxx xx&type=m3u_plus&output=ts

That is what the URL should look like, with your code replacing the Xs
    At the website, just high lite that complete URL and right click on it and choose to Open in New Window, or copy the complete URL and paste into your Browser and go there. A popup window should show up with the Save or Open options. The Webpage itself is just a blank webpage.

I did try it with your code and the popup window did appear (hot file, I call it)
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-16-2017 at 02:09 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

So, ok. I deleted mac and reverted to 0's. Then a playlist appeared. Hit the down arrow and chose generic M3U. Then a url appeared directly below as http://p1......etc. This not the url, right?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast