Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DL T6 and IPTV

DL T6 and IPTV

Tried following instructions to get the emulator going on the t6 to get iptv. Im a bit confused though. I get blue screen and message server not found or something. Also , when configuring in profile i dont see where to put donation number. I have t6 with kodi 15 on it. Iks was working but gone now. I want to switch to iptv. I feel very lost have read alot but still confused how to get iptv going. Am i supposed to try a stalker client app or pvr or something? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    that T6 is a bit touchy when it comes to the emulator installation.
    I think if you click on either upper corner of the screen is where them hidden functions are found.

But there is another way that you can use your T6 with iptv... and that is with a an M3U Playlist
    Check the link below for a how to on that.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...n-M3U-Playlist

If any trouble please do not hesitate to post back here.
    For instance, if you can not find that Playlist Player or what ever the issue may be.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Thanks a mill. I read through it and was wondering ...i have nfps donation and it says iptv 66 or rocket. Will it work with nfps and where do i go to create the account? Thanks again

yup, nfps will work same.
    I wrote that tutorial before NFPS went with the addition of the m3u format, but they followed suit shortly after I posted that.

http://iptvprivateserver.is/
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Oh, also i just noticed in email when donation was sent that there is no 16 digit order number. Just the 12 digit don and other items. Am i missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by jeep91 View Post
    Oh, also i just noticed in email when donation was sent that there is no 16 digit order number. Just the 12 digit don and other items. Am i missing something?
    did you buy from a private guy or direct from that iptvprivateserver.is site ?

If from a reseller(private guy), he should have given you a Client ID that replaced that 16 digit order number. He can not give you the order number because he may have many clients on that same order and he does not want his clients able to see his full order.

You can also click on my name and send me a private message with that donation number and I can find either that order number or your client ID for you.

* and I fixed the tutorial to show NFPS as well.
    Thnx for the heads up on that
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-15-2017 at 11:28 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

clicked on name but not getting option to send message. Maybe cuz on mobile phone?

yes, that mobile phone will not have the message option.
    But I will send you a message and that way it may appear on your screen and you may be able to use that to access the message and return a message to me.... otherwise you will have to get to a PC or laptop.

sending message now
    - Frank Zappa

Sent it. Hope i did it right..

yup, I received it.

And it is as I suspected. You purchased from a private sale.
    I can not give you the 16 digit order number because he has approx 50 clients on that same order number, so I can not betray his trust.
    But I can give you the Client ID and you can use that in place of the order number.
    I tried it at the website with the Client ID and 12 digit donation number and does work to open your code

I sent you back a message again with the needed Client ID
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast