Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Lets Go !

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    if its an android, which it is, then there should be a way to load apk files
    Check in your android settings menus.

But prolly most Kodi apps will not work that well because of the android operating system... but loading m3u Players and such things should be able to be done with loading them as an apk file.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by aditaya12 View Post
    Got the Dlite box but can not figure out how to download additional apps. Can someone guide me pls. Thanks
    Not sure you went with the right version if you wanted extra access perhaps gone with the T2 or the T1 plus

TV Addicted
    Carl I actually test different boxes and provide info on few forums. Its not for my personal use. I already have received Formula Z+ last night for my personal use .
    There is an option under Dlite menu for the apps and once you click on more apps that's where it take you to Aptoide search option. I have try to type multiple apps to search but no results. I thought one of you experts might have already tested or figure out how to download additional apps.
    Devices Owned: Apple TV 4, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Dreamlink Dlite, Dreamlink T2, Formuler Z7+, AVOV, MAG 254, MAG 256, Mag 322, Buzz XPL 2000, Buzz XPL 3000

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by aditaya12 View Post
    Carl I actually test different boxes and provide info on few forums. Its not for my personal use. I already have received Formula Z+ last night for my personal use .
    There is an option under Dlite menu for the apps and once you click on more apps that's where it take you to Aptoide search option. I have try to type multiple apps to search but no results. I thought one of you experts might have already tested or figure out how to download additional apps.
    Gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and suggest that your first portion of your reply wasn’t meant to insult. I would guess to say that The android system that the dlite is based on would have to aceept in some form side loaded apks but the dream team could have locked this down as it’s not really suppose to do that according to the products description

Yes this box is for iptv only.
    If you need lots of apps or Kodi, you'll need to go with the T1,or T2.
    I gather darkness to please me...

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy carl View Post
    Gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and suggest that your first portion of your reply wasn’t meant to insult. I would guess to say that The android system that the dlite is based on would have to aceept in some form side loaded apks but the dream team could have locked this down as it’s not really suppose to do that according to the products description
    I am sorry and didnt mean to insult anyone as I really do respect all of you for sparing time and reply to all these questions.

There is an option for file browser under apps but looks like most of the APK are not supported. I will keep testing and will let you know if some APKs can be installed.
    Devices Owned: Apple TV 4, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Dreamlink Dlite, Dreamlink T2, Formuler Z7+, AVOV, MAG 254, MAG 256, Mag 322, Buzz XPL 2000, Buzz XPL 3000

They'll be a maximum 6 apks. Only 3 apks installed now.Teamviewer and vpn soon.
    I gather darkness to please me...

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainkangaroo View Post
    They'll be a maximum 6 apks. Only 3 apks installed now.Teamviewer and vpn soon.
    I was trying to upload screen shot but couldn't. There are 4 Icons under apps, YouTube, File Browser, Quick Support and Installer. So Captain seems like there will be more to be installed auto by OTA and can not be installed manually ?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I now have this DLite model and no you can not add apps or apk files manually, at least not thru the onboard android menus.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast