avov tvonline 4k boots but won't allow apps to come in or allow connection

Hello all. my problem is my TVonline 4k boots and connects with the wifi to the router with perfect signal strength but won't tune anything in particularly tv app. So i decided to do a factory rest and now I can stil connect to wifi but the box seems unresponsive. I can't see apps in the market. It won't load my app to watch tv. Setup screen works good but anything else is just blue screen with menu at the bottom. The last thing I tried was to do factory reset by unplugging and and holding in the reset button on the bottom with pin and plugging it back in as I read in another post but still no change. I'm stumped and not sure what else to try.

Any advice on how to fix the 4 would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    From H to HU to FTA to M8 box and now to Avov TVOnline and now running Avov ViXO 2. Fifteen plus years of testing.

tester
    yes put a internet cable to the tvonline4 then factory reset box from setting then every thing should load

Thank you that worked. It needed at direct connection and everything loaded.

Thanks for the info.
    From H to HU to FTA to M8 box and now to Avov TVOnline and now running Avov ViXO 2. Fifteen plus years of testing.