Thread: buzz update

Warrior

buzz update

Fixed EPG issues
    - Fixed and issue with sorting channels in the channel list
    - Minor bug improvements
    - Improved Performance and functionality
    - Pressing back when the info bar is on screen no longer returns you to the previous menu
    - When in the "All" Category, typing any channel number, It will stay in the "All" category
    - Typing another channel while in favorites, will keep the favorites list open rather than closing it
    - Fixed back button issues on some menus
    - Added Aspect Ratio Button to all the Live TV + VOD + Catchup info bars

Ambassador
    Aspect ratio button working from the infobar on Live tv, while in full screen hit the left button on remote and the info bar pops up. Scroll across to the AR button. It works.

Channel selection while in a particular category stays in that category and does not default back to any other category after channel changing. It works

EPG grid populates faster with this update but a bit slow if you scroll by page using the page up/down buttons on the remote, still decent though. Has improved.

Popup on screen when setting TV show reminders in the grid menu and also shows TV show info. It's great.

All the buttons and info I think should be integrated in the info bar box, like channel numbers and name and the favorites, lock and other buttons.

Also in the grid menu, a different color for the channel names and numbers would be good so as to make them standout from the actual menu color.

Overall things are great on the 2000, i am satisfied with its improvements

I'm finding that the EPG is 1 hour behind, not sure if it has to do with daylight savings time and the time change but when viewing the extended EPG it's off by 1 hour, yet when you scroll through the regular channel listings, the little mini guide they show in the bottom right corner is correct. Hopefully they fix this soon?

Warrior
    working fine on the server i use

Junoir Member
    I'm having the same issue with the EPG being off by 1 hour in the EPG view but it shows the correct channel when you're actually on the channel. Catch up tv is now partially working with other servers (seems to load most things before 3am which is weird but better than before when nothing worked at all). Overall less glitchy but still getting glitches that require me to reboot my box every so often. I'm happy with the update and hoping these few bugs will get fixed. This box will be perfect once this gets sorted out.

Ambassador
    Go into the settings of the device itself and manually change the time or timezone. The time in the buzz app will not update automatically, but just leave it for about half hour to an hour or more. Reboot the device and the buzz app time should be correct, if it doesn't work the first time do not get frustrated, it will correct itself but via a reboot.

Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    Fixed EPG issues - Pressing back when the info bar is on screen no longer returns you to the previous menu
    Very nice, thank you for fixing that. According to my watch the info bar stays on the screen for 7 seconds, five seconds should be more than enough. Maybe next update?

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro701 View Post
    EPG grid populates faster with this update but a bit slow if you scroll by page using the page up/down buttons on the remote, still decent though. Has improved.
    Definitely faster with the new update bud I dont recall how it was prior to the second to last update. On my end it takes two seconds for the epg to populate when scrolling by page up/down.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiMang0 View Post
    Very nice, thank you for fixing that. According to my watch the info bar stays on the screen for 7 seconds, five seconds should be more than enough. Maybe next update?
    I mentioned this after the previous update, an option in the buzz app should allow users to choose how long the bar should be visit. Like 3 sec, 5 sec, 7 sec