Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DOL 1 is shutting by itself after few minutes of running. Then it returns to the Apps Menu. The adult lock for DOL 2 remains at 0000 if the code in parental control had been changed already. Any fix on this?

TV Addicted
    Is there much difference of setting up the ti plus , as i'm getting rid of my AVOA 4

TV Addicted
    I just purchase a Dreamlink T1 plus and would like to know what to expect to the setting it up, from setting up my AVOA 4

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    DOL 1 is shutting by itself after few minutes of running. Then it returns to the Apps Menu. The adult lock for DOL 2 remains at 0000 if the code in parental control had been changed already. Any fix on this?
    check your HDMI connection is secure and unplug any USB connections to test for results.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by barmor81 View Post
    I just purchase a Dreamlink T1 plus and would like to know what to expect to the setting it up, from setting up my AVOA 4
    sure, it will be very similar.
    They both have their own onboard server setup menus.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...h-MAC-attached

and here is the M3U Playlist method for the T1 Plus explained....
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-m3u-Playlists
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Thanks for the infocrazed

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    check your HDMI connection is secure and unplug any USB connections to test for results.
    It is tested using two different T1s, two different HDMI cables, two different TVs located in two different houses. Same issue.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    It is tested using two different T1s, two different HDMI cables, two different TVs located in two different houses. Same issue.
    Its not HDMI cables, there is a problem with the new update. I have lots of people reporting where DOL is shutting down every few minutes and they have to connect again.

I think we need to report it to Captain so he can let the Dreamlink team aware of this problem.
    Devices Owned: Apple TV 4, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Dreamlink Dlite, Dreamlink T2, Formuler Z7+, AVOV, MAG 254, MAG 256, Mag 322, Buzz XPL 2000, Buzz XPL 3000

just wanted to count out the HDMI connection or USB as well... There been instances that it can be the cause, not the cable, just the fact that it is connected.. in fact maybe the bug is related

I just relating experiences and can be counted out, but remember, its not the cable or the connection, its because it is connected...I know, catch 22 right...... I seen it before
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    not sure if this is related to the new update or if it is an epg thing but my epg time is showing one hour ahead of actual start time,, my time and date is correct ?

any ideas

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast