Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    It is horrible. Buffering, freezing, kicking out. Not worth trying anymore!

It’s freezing trying to watch the fight on hbo with a dreamlink t1. Keeps freezing unwatchable!!!

Junoir Member
    I have the freezing and buffering on some but not all channels.I have mine running multiple ways even down to my Mega TVI

Junoir Member
    Is rocket getting worse? Or just the norm up and down? Wanting to order a sub asap

TV Addicted
    my t1plus is screwing up every 2 min. you can't watch at this time and also lost all epg , ordered Mygica BuzzTV XPL3000 Quad Core Android sure hope its better then the t1

Quote Originally Posted by bcbud View Post
    my t1plus is screwing up every 2 min. you can't watch at this time and also lost all epg , ordered Mygica BuzzTV XPL3000 Quad Core Android sure hope its better then the t1
    I don't think it's the box. I think it's the service

Quote Originally Posted by franknitti View Post
    I don't think it's the box. I think it's the service
    Service has gone down the toilet, most people I have spoken to will move on to something else.As whatever they jump to cant be any worse.What really galls people is the lack of transparency from the Rocketeers.Like its not me its you. Not a way to keep a customer base thats for sure.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    move on then guys.
    Fact is that some do not have freezing.. yes that is fact.
    But when we say that, then we get things thrown at us like we are lying and etc... If everyone that does not have freezing or very little of it ,and they all posted about it we would have a thread with many many pages long. But who wants to post no freezing when they just get shot down.

This thread does not have a purpose anymore. It has run its course.
    If yous want to report freezing then email NFPS or Rocket or iptv66
    If you do not get a response, that is not so bad, because the email titles are always seen, even if the email itself is not readily read. So they would get the idea.

fact is that I do get freezing on occasion but do get uninterupted TV mostly, when I watch it.
    Just the other day I was on satalitte internet and saw very little to no freezing the couple hours I was viewing.

For the new guys reading this, a good way to test is use the iptv66.com service. They have monthly rates @ about 6 or 8 bux per month.
    Thats not much of a risk with your money to try it for your self.
    Reading what some people experience is not neccassarly what you will experience.

There are 1000 factors that could contribute to freezing (only one could be the server).
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

very true on that one sometimes i get freezing on one box and other is fine one is wireless the other hard wire but it switches nothing is perfect not any server that i know of they all have there days but for most part i'm fine not all time but for most im good wont lie about that they have or had the two for one deal witch is nothing per day of enjoyment yes its many thing that can go wrong few are the server wont say no to that one but many are setting -router- wireless and so on try ping test to see if your loosening packets do reboot to all unplug the box just don't turn it off on dns try 8.8.8.8 then 8.8.4.4 reboot after that so many things to try first before you say its server i do get what your saying i hate looping sometimes i even said that but check wires see if box gets too hot one of my problems was my box was to near my tv moved it and was fine really so many things try before you say its server if you want perfect then pay the big bucks otherwise start testing why first sorry for bah bah bah but really try things first and i see crazed closed this why did i even talk so much oh well

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345