kodi iptv stalker

hi,

can i use my rocket donation and use the kodi iptv stalker instead of using my dl t1?

thank you
    mickey

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mickey1973 View Post
    hi,

can i use my rocket donation and use the kodi iptv stalker instead of using my dl t1?

thank you
    mickey
    its all about the MAC

if that dl t1 has its mac attached to the code, then only that device will work.

Users are able to change the mac on their codes to suit which reciever or device or application is being used.
    at service websites.

Its all about that MAC, and the dl t1 receiver has its own
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

You switch your Donation access type to "Generic m3u w/options" Playlist.
    Your Donation info page will generate a URL Address for you with your Donation/ Password info.
    Copy the URL address (Save it also!) and use it with Kodi & PVR IPTV Simple client.
    (using Kodi with PVR Stalker client requires you to change your MAC# associated with your Donation, to use the 00:1A:78 prefix and disable the embedded Stalker middleware)
    /kens