Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pinball Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipguy View Post
    I have a nvidia shield and is one of the best box on the planet.
    so many extras......so fast!!

Starting last week, Nvidia Shield for $149 w/o controller, $169 with, at Best Buy, Amazon, B&H Photo, Looks like the deal goes into tomorrow, Ordered mine yesterday!

TV Addicted
    hey deadwood does the csa93 have its own ap like buzz and T1,,, just curious

is it also called Kukele

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by curgs View Post
    hey deadwood does the csa93 have its own ap like buzz and T1,,, just curious

is it also called Kukele
    The CSA93Q3 has a lot of sellers calling it whatever comes in their heads and rings their chimes or feels appropriate. Same box, same color, same hardware but depending on which box you buy, it may have any version of Android OS like Kit kat 5.1 Marshmallow 6.01 Nougat 7.1 but I haven't seen one with the Oreo 8.0 as yet.
    Does it have its own app like buzz, T1 or Avov. Well, I don't know what app the buzz box has nor the Ti but I have had some experience with the AVOV but without knowing which particular app you're referring to, it would be hard to guess which one's you're referring to.
    The CSA93Q3 comes with different amounts of memory and priced differently and accordingly. I found the 3gb ram, 32gb rom the best version that suits me and I have two boxes with the same memory but one runs android 6.01 and the other runs Nougat 7.1 but both cost less than 120 Canadian dollars. As for the ones with names like Kukele, my guess is they will cost you more after all, it has a name and the guy that gave it a name is looking to retire early. As for apps, I have my boxes loaded with Google Playstore, Amazon app store, Aptoide app store and a couple more app stores which brings me to say, which app were you referring to ? Both of these boxes use the STB Emulator Pro app so they don't have any problems loading any apps including Kodi 17.6 but if you can or have something running on the T1 or Buzz box that is special, I'd be happy to try loading either of these special apps if you can define which app and what it does or doesn't do.

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by Laser View Post
    so many extras......so fast!!
    Had two, the old version and the new, bought both directly from Nvidia store and don't have or use either anymore as Nvidia decides which apps can and cannot run on it and Google does its level best to inform you that "this app is not ....for your device". If you sideload, even with the security settings changed, assuming you can still get to the security settings, Nvidia has remote management and somehow the apk or app you loaded worked fine yesterday but today it doesn't. Nvidia has a good graphics gpu, hardware and memory, no argument on that but there's some boxes that have more memory and deliver UHD 4K with the Mali 820 or higher and do it all for half the price. Sorry, less than half the price. Both my boxes do it with my LG UHD tv and I've had both Shields so its is experience of owning different boxes and some are just too heavily controlled by the real owners with remote management.

Pinball Wizard
    thanks for your feedback, working nice here!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12